PS-OPzV Series – 2V Tubular Gel Batteries
Engineered with an innovative tubular plate design, Power Sonic PS-OPzV valve regulated lead acid batteries provide greater capacity and enhanced cycle life. The OPzV batteries have been specifically designed for longer life, greater reliability and strong resilience to high temperatures making them ideal for critical power applications and energy storage. A wide capacity ranging from 200ah to 3000ah combined with a design life of up to 20 years makes the PS-OPzV series one of the most popular choices for critical utilities and infrastructure applications.
- Single cell gel with tubular plate technology giving superior cyclic performance
- Up to 20 years design life
- Proven valve regulated technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame retardant to UL94:V0 • Easy installation in vertical or horizontal position
- Excellent deep discharge recover
- Approved for transport by air. DOT, IATA, FAA and CAB certified
- UL recognised
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management system
- Renewable energy
All Power Sonic batteries are subject to stringent quality controls through every step of the manufacturing process ensuring both consistency and reliability.