NMB offers Ingress Protection (IP) rated cooling fans. IP68 fans provide dust tight protection, and safeguard against wet location and powerful water jets for outdoor applications and other harsh environments. NMB fans are designed with NMB precision machined ball bearings assuring long life and high reliability.
- IP68 rating per IEC 60529 standard
- Long life and high reliability with NMB precision ball bearings (L10 number)
- Open Collector Tacho Signal output for fan speed
- PWM Speed Control
- Outdoor Applications
- Factory Automation
- Food Processing
Powerful, compact, quiet: RVE45
The next generation of our RV45 series, the RVE45 features the same dynamic air delivery in a similar compact footprint with the added benefit of built-in electronics. This new high performance series excels in rapid pressure changes and is ideal for a wide range of medical and industrial applications including ventilators, vacuum lifters, breathing masks, even filling bubble wrap! With more design freedom, greater efficiency, and significantly lower noise levels, the RVE45 is a powerhouse that is ready to work for you.
What the RVE45 has to offer, and more importantly, what you have to gain from it:
The RVE45’s dynamic EC internal rotor motor easily adapts to rapid pressure changes, switching quickly and reliably between high and considerably reduced pressures. The high nominal speed of 38,000 rpm produces exactly the dynamic power required, which is also supported by the rotor’s low moment of inertia. Active braking ensures a similar response at negative acceleration. Speed changes from 0 to 38,000 rpm to less than 500 ms are no problem for the RVE45. For you, this means the air flow is always dosed exactly as required.
Vibration-absorbing materials and an optimized aerodynamic design ensure that the RVE45 operates quietly, and thanks to maintenance-free ball bearings, it can continue to do so for many years. For you, this means that your products work reliably long-term and at significantly lower noise levels.
The rotor is intentionally light, which results in low power consumption at high dynamic performance. Speed control is possible with a PWM signal or analog voltage which reduces the energy consumption to exactly what is required. The fan can be monitored via a tach signal or alarm signal which proactively reduces downtimes (or even prevents them completely!). For you, this mean maximized efficiency. You can adjust the fan characteristics to your individual needs and environmental conditions by parameterizing them during the design-in phase.
The space-saving motor design and special high-performance magnets make the RVE45 particularly compact and lightweight. For you, this means more design freedom and smaller sizes for all of your applications.
- Plug and play due to integrated control electronics
- Speed control through a separate wire by means of PWM signal or analog voltage
- Output signals: Tach signal or alarm signal
- 4-wire interface
- Space-saving design for unrivaled compactness
- Special high-performance magnets
- Lightweight rotor for highly dynamic & efficient operation; acceleration up to 80 rev/ms
- Low noise levels at 58 dB(A)
- Minimal vibration due to dynamic balancing of the impeller-motor unit
- Air Outlet
- Easy to connect with universal air outlet
- Scroll Housing
- Robust design
- Mounting holes allow for simple screw attachment for simple installation
- High static efficiency with aerodynamically optimized blade geometry
- Light fan impeller offers highly dynamic operation and low losses
- Optimal fan impeller inflow results in quiet operation
- Robust design capable of up to 38,000 rpm and extreme pressures
- Optional hose attachment for complex installation situations & flexible air supply
- Sleep apnea devices (CPAP, BiPAP, etc.)
- Respiration / breathing equipment
- Emergency ventilation systems
- Vacuum lifters
- Mobile extraction systems
- Packaging technology
- Fire alarm systems
Backward curved impellers offer maximum air movement and heat dissipation to extend electronic components and system operating life. They are designed for cooling cabinets, air filtration, networking, and ventilation systems. Optional duct rings and models designed for harsh environments are available.
AC Centrifugal Fans
Available in 115V and 230V
Required Capacitor Included
Other sizes and customizations available.
DC Centrifugal Fans
Available in 12V, 24V, and 48V.
Tachometer and PWM Included on all models.
Other sizes, voltages, and customizations available.
DC Backward Curved Motorized Impellers
Mechatronics introduces MSI Series impellers for DC power applications
Mechatronics Backward Curved DC Motorized Impellers offer exceptional airflow and pressure performance. DC motorized impellers provide greater power efficiency and speed control. The radial airflow pattern of motorized impellers offers design flexibility to direct airflow where needed. Impellers are ideal for applications that require significant airflow and static pressure, such as air filtration, ventilation, and enclosure cooling. With ball bearing motor construction, Mechatronics backward curved impellers provide reliable, cost effective cooling. Standard DC impeller models available from 120mm-315mm diameter.
- Very high static pressure and airflow compared to axial fans
- Speed control and tachometer output on standard models
- High performance to power efficiency compared to AC impellers
- Voltage options include 12, 24, and 48VDC
- Alarm output options including tachometer or locked rotor alarm
- Speed control options include PWM and Voltage control
- Environmental protection options including encapsulation up to IP68
- Heat Exchangers
- Exhaust / Air Movers
- Humidifiers / Dehumidifiers
- HEPA Filter Assemblies
- Fume Exhaust
- Containment / Abatement
- Air Scrubbers
Speed Control Specifications https://www.mechatronics.com/engineering/dc-motorized-impellers.php
All sizes and more information online at: https://www.mechatronics.com/products/dc-motorized-impellers.php
NMB Technologies Corporation is a MinebeaMitsumi Group Company, and a volume leader in the design and manufacturing of cooling fans. A comprehensive line of more than 150 axial fans, blowers and impellers is offered, ranging in sizes from 25mm to 280mm. New products include IP69K, UV/WET, AC weather resistant, high efficiency impellers, high power, sleeve bearing and ball bearing fans, all RoHS certified.
ebm-papst Inc. is an innovator and market leader in fans, blowers, and motors with core competencies in motor technology, aerodynamics, and electronics. With over 20,000 products, we provide solutions to a wide range of markets including Air-conditioning and Ventilation, Appliance, Commercial Refrigeration, Heating, Industrial, Lighting, IT / Telecom, Medical, Transportation and more.
Orion Fans is a global manufacturer of standard and custom thermal management solutions including AC, EC, and DC fans, fan accessories, fan trays, blowers, and motorized impellers. With over 40 years of experience, Orion Fans has been supplying quality engineered cooling products and assemblies to a wide range of industries and applications. Orion Fans has engineering, sales, and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Europe, and Asia.