Kingbright’s RGB+IC is an addressable intelligent control LED in a PLCC-6 package with an integrated control circuit for complete control of each pixel. The data protocol uses unipolar NRZ communication code that enables a simple circuit, small size and convenient installation.
The control circuit and the LED shares the same power source with built-in electric reset and power lost reset circuit. Our RGB+IC SMD LED can achieve 256- level grayscale with each color being controlled individually. Kingbright RGB+IC is ideal for decorative and entertainment lighting applications, full color soft light strip, commercial and residential architectural lighting, signage application and etc. Kingbright RGB+IC PLCC 6 package accomplishes a higher moisture sensitivity level rating at MSL 3 to provide more durability and flexibility to customer’s design and production.
- Addressable intelligent control PLCC-6 package with integrated control circuit for complete control of each pixel
- Intelligent protection against reverse connection
- Built-in electric reset and power lost reset circuit
- 256-level grayscale adjustable circuit
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit
- Cascade port transmission signal by single line
- Moisture sensitivity level: 3
- RoHS compliant, halogen-free
- Decorative and entertainment lighting
- Full color module and LED light strip
- Commercial and residential architectural lighting
- Signage applications