Panel mount LED indicators with 5mm colored diffused epoxy lens or 5mm water clear super bright LEDs.
- Bright chrome, black or satin grey bezel finish.
- Prominent, recessed and flush bezel styles.
- Voltage: 2VDC – 220VAC.
- Terminals: 2.8 x 0.8 solder lug/fastons, pins or 200mm long wires.
- IP67 sealing option (EN60529).
- Supplied with fixing nut and spring washer.
Available with Q10, Q14, Q16, Q19 & Q22 series bezels, the RGB feature is customizable to offer a large array of colors and tones. By mixing primary colors red, green & blue, additional colors such as cyan, magenta, yellow and white become available.
- RGB provides a new bolder and brighter status indication
- Color animations can be adjusted by the user
- LED lens is available in flush or prominent
- RGB LEDs fit Q10, Q14, Q16, Q19 and Q22 series bezels
- 4-wires common anode means these are only accessible in terminal option 5
- Standard 200mm wire termination
- Rear epoxy, front panel sealed to IP67
Q series panel mount LED indicators in new half inch (0.5″ / 12.7mm) panel cut out. Available with a 8 mm colored diffused epoxy lens or 8 mm water clear super bright LEDs.
- Half-Inch (0.5″ / 12.7mm) panel cut out
- Bright chrome, black or satin grey bezel finish
- Prominent, recessed and flush bezel styles
- Terminals: 2.8 x 0.8 solder lug/faston, pins or 200 mm long wires
- IP67 sealing option (EN 60529)
- Voltage: 2 VDC – 220 VAC.
Littelfuse digital temperature indicators are easily integrated, eliminating the need for an analog to digital conversion. When temperature increases above a specific value, these devices increase exponentially from a low to a very high resistance. The digital temperature indicators are ideal for systems that value size, accuracy, and simplicity.
IDEC’s operator interface products offer a perfect solution for your display needs. Bright LCD touch screens deliver crisp images, with powerful configuration tools that allow you to easily create a user-friendly and powerful system, enhancing your “Human Machine Interaction.”
The 40 series delivers reliable and preferable illumination and is available in single color, bi-color and tri-color combinations. The series offers superior construction and long life for a variety of electronic equipment. Available with flush or raised fresnel lens with single, bi-color or tri-color LED.
Designed for quick installation in display panels and reduces overall cost due to less-frequent replacements.
Available in six single colors: red, green, white, blue, amber, orange, one bi-color combination and two tri-color combinations with or without lens.
Offered with a variety of lens options: hi-hat, wide hi-hat, flush, wide flush or hi-dome, all featured with fresnel pattern lens which provides excellent light focus and assures maximum light output.
Spring retainer clip and washer (included) secures uniform placement of the indicator to the panel and is ideal for high vibration environments.
- Mounting hole size: .250” (6.35mm)
- Prominent and flush lens options
- Voltage: 2-60 VDC or 120VAC
- Terminals: cartridge, bi-pin and wire leads (6” wire leads, 24 AWG)
- Available with a variety of LEDs including AlInGaP and InGaN technology for high brightness applications, single color, bi-color, tri-color and with integrated resistors
- T-1 3/4 (5mm) LED
- Available in six LED single colors: red, amber, green, orange, blue and white with or without lens
- Available in one bi-color: red/green with or without lens
- Available in two tri-color: red/amber/green or green/amber/red with or without lens
- Seven lens colors available: red, amber, yellow, green, blue, water clear and smoke
- Low power consumption – uses up to 90% less energy than an incandescent indicator
- Mounts with spring retainer and washer (included)
- Offered with black bezel that enhances the LED contrast
- Suitable for high vibration applications.
- LEDs operate significantly cooler than traditional lamps
- Compliant with RoHS and REACH