Delta launches new DIN Rail power supply Force-GT Series with single-phase and three-phase models. The Series features wide power range from 120 W to 960 W, high power efficiency of up to 95%, and an ultra-slim design. Two single-phase 480 W models of the Series have just been certified with 80 PLUS Platinum for 115 V Industrial, outcompeting other DIN rail power supplies.
Delta’s feature-rich DIN rail power supplies offers start-up at -40°C, Advanced Power Boost, SIL3 EN61508 and Smart monitoring functions on selected CliQ models. To fulfill the demands in maritime applications, CliQ M series complies with ABS and DNV-GL safety standards. Several CliQ models are also certified to ATEX and Class I, Div 2 for use in hazardous locations.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Built-in constant current circuit for charging applications
- Wide operating temperature -30°C to 70°C and cold start at -40°C
- Full load operating temperature up to 60°C
- Ultra-slim design
- Long life electrolytic capacitor
- Reduced no-load power consumption
- Built-in DC OK relay and LED indicator
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and pollutants
We offer a range of panel mount power supplies for different needs. The latest PMT2 series has a slim form factor and is competitively priced for general industrial applications.
Delta PMT2 panel mount power supply series now offers power ratings of 35W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 150W, 350W single output and 75W dual output. A wide range of 12V to 48V outputs are available for 35-350W models, while the two 75W dual output models are available in 5V/12V and 5V/24V. This series is designed based on a common profile of ≤ 30mm height and can withstand shock and vibration requirements (in accordance to IEC 60068-2-27 and IEC 60068-2-6 respectively). Despite the smaller form factor, the PMT2 can still operate a wide temperature range from -30°C to +70°C. The lightning surge immunity meets IEC 61000-4-5, Level 4 (CM: 4kV, DM: 2kV).
Safety approvals includes IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and IEC 60950-1 while most models meet IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-2-16 for household electrical appliances safety approvals. EMI standard complies to EN 55032, Class B.
Highlights & Features
- Household appliance approvals according to IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1 and IEC/EN 61558-2-16 (Except 350W models)
- OVC III and Pollution Degree 3 (Except 350W models)
- No load power consumption
- < 0.3W for 35W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 75W Dual models
- < 0.5W for 150W models
- < 0.75W for 350W models
- Low profile design: ≤ 30mm height
- Wide operating temp -30°C to 70°C (Support -40°C cold start)
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs per Telcordia SR-332
Delta Electronics announces a new 750W output power supply to MEB Series of medical enclosed power supplies. The MEB-750A24 comes in a compact size at 4”x 7”x 1.6” and provides a single 24V output with 5V/2A standby output. The product can deliver full power from -20°C to 50°C without de-rating. Additional features include ±10% voltage trimming, current sharing, conformal coating, and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP suitable for type BF Medical products.
Delta Medical Enclosed Power Supplies comply with IEC60601-1 4th editions. With a strong metal casing, the products can be used in wide range of medical and industrial applications.
The MEB-750A24 provides 2 connector choices either US Terminal (MEB-750A24T) or C14 Inlet (MEB-750A24B). It is certified to medical, ITE and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/CE/CSA/CCC and CB certification.
Highlights & Features
- Up to 750 Watt in 4″x7″x1.6″ Package
- Up to 17W/inch³ Power Density
- Full Power from 90V to 264V
- Full Power up to 50C Ambient
- Up to 500KHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suited for Type BF Medical Products.
- 5V/2A Standby Output
- Current Sharing
- Conformal Coating
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC60601-1-2 4th Edition Immunity Compliance
- Normal and Reversed Option for Remote On/Off and Power Good Signal
- Voltage Trimming
Delta LED drivers come in different series to suit different application needs. The USCI LITE series features program output current level. USCI LITE series offers the capability to achieve different level of LED brightness via built-in 1-10V dimming function to meet various application and energy optimization needs. The products are designed and rigorously tested to work with various outdoor LED lighting conditions. Featuring high surge immunity (CM: 6kV, DM: 6kV) and complying to Dry and Damp location.
Highlights & Features
- Constant current design
- Adjustable constant current level through program tool
- 6kV Combi-wave surge rating meet ANSI C82.77-5
- UL LISTED, Class P & Type HL, UL Dry & Damp
- 1-10V dimming available
- 50,000 hours lifetime
- High power & peak power
- High efficiency
- Low profile (41mm, 1.61 inch = meet to 1U height)
- For medical electric equipment (ANSI/AAMI ES60601, EN60601-1 3rd, IEC60601-1-2 4th Ed.)
- Suitable for BF application (Output-FG : 1MOPP, Input-Output : 2MOPP)
- OVC III (according to EN62477-1)
- Complies with SEMI F47 (Refer to Instruction Manual)
- UL508 (Optional)
Click here for more information.
10W 5V Snap-in USB Type C Power Supply Receptacle
The QKRC-10-05, a 10W single USB Type C receptacle fits in the exact same locations as our popular NEMA style convenience outlets. QKRC-10-05 is a self-contained receptacle system which does not require an external power supply. Within the receptacle body is a power unit that converts the AC input to 5V 2A DC output power. Installation only requires the receptacle to be snapped into your panel or system and then wiring the supplied 24-inch leads to your 120VAC input.
QKRC-10-05’s compact patent pending design allows any system with our existing convenience outlets to add a powered USB C port without requiring any changes to your current panel cutouts, system design, or space constraints. Current market solutions require a separate power supply to be mounted within a customer’s enclosure with wiring from the AC input power to the power supply, and then additional wiring from the power supply to the USB Type C receptacle. QKRC-10-05 provides a fast, efficient, and spacing saving all in one solution removes the need for an additional power supply, screws, and wiring while eliminating tooling costs and increased installation time.
The snap-in design integrated into the receptacle body allows for panel thicknesses from 0.8mm to 1.8mm, power capacity of this outlet is up to 5VDC 2A and is investigated to ANSI/UL 62368-1 under the Component Recognition Program of Underwrites Laboratories, File No. E335667.
- Outlet Strips
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS)
- Industrial Applications
- Pop-Up Power Outlets
- Desktop Lamps
65W/72W Single Output Desktop Power Supply
- Universal AC Input/Full Range
- Energy Efficiency Level VI
- ERP Step 2 Compliant
- NRCan and GEMS Compliant
- Output Protections: OVP/SCP/OCP
- No Load Power Consumption
- 1 Year Warranty
OFI700A – a powerful baseplate cooling power supply for demanding applications. The design of transfer heat to the baseplate makes it suitable for none ventilated applications as in sealed enclosures. A product that is suitable for wide application areas in industrial and others. Ruggedized construction makes it ideal for harsh environmental applications.
- Conductive cooling
- Output active ORing (optional)
- Redundancy operation
- Vibration/shock according MIL-STD-810H
- Cover (optional)
- Low EMI
- Remote sense
- Remone On/Off
- OCP, OVP, OTP, SCP
- AUX voltage 12Vdc
Build or maintain your competitive edge in the world markets. Enhance the value of your products and devices by packaging them attractively with enclosures from Altech. The applications are limitless. Our compact DIN enclosures are ideal for housing electrical, electronic and electromechanical devices including relays, sensing and monitoring devices, timers, transducers, printed circuit boards and more
Altech’s line of DIN Enclosures are manufactured by DOLD, a company well known in Europe for its quality DIN Enclosures and Safety Relays. They offer the most comprehensive selection of DIN enclosures available. These versatile housings are economical, easy to assemble and install. They provide protection and integral, ready-to-wire terminals in one attractive package at a level of quality that meets or exceeds national and international standards for performance and safety.
A wide Range of Sizes and Designs, Choice of Cover Styles, Terminal-To-Board Connection Options and 35mm DIN Rail or Panel Mount configurations are available. Only flame retardant, maintenance free materials are used for safety, and to ensure that your control devices look good for many years to come.
Customizing is easy. We can cut special holes and cutouts for operating, setting or indicating components that you may wish to install into the front panel. Terminals can be marked for quick identification and efficient field wiring. Instructions and custom markings can be imprinted. Our enclosures can even be molded in custom colors and custom configurations (OEM quantities). Whatever your requirements may be, we will do our best to help you meet them.
- Largest Selection
- 8 unique series
- Over 240 different enclosures
- DIN rail and panel mount
- Fixed and pluggable terminals
- Integral PC board guides
- Many terminal to PCB connection options