Designed to meet both U.S. and international standards, including CSA, IEC, TUV, and UL requirements, Chassis Mount Quick-Connect World Series™ power transformers are among the most versatile transformers manufactured by Triad Magnetics.
Our Quick-Connect World Series™ transformers include a dual bobbin design positioned within an insulating shroud constructed with UL-approved high-temperature resistant material. Their design eliminates the need for costly electrostatic shielding, as the dual bobbin configuration minimizes capacitance between coils — the primary and secondary coils are isolated from each other, and each is isolated from the core.
With more than 40 models featuring center tap contacts and convenient quick-connect terminations, and with electrical ratings ranging from 25 VA to 175 VA, there is a Triad Magnetics Chassis Mount Quick-Connect World Series™ power transformer for every application.
With robust features and a compact design, the three-phase 400V AC Doesa VF1A Series AC drive works with a variety of applications from fan and pump to specialized machinery. Made to last design, these high-performance AC drives come with enhanced functionality built-in as standard. This includes PID, Mechanical Brake control, Torque control, Customizable Logic, STO functional safety, and RS-485 Modbus communication.
- Customizable logic
- Functional safety
- Superior flexibility
- Built-in advanced features
- Durable design
PS5R-V continues the IDEC tradition of affordable, high-quality, high-performance industrial power supplies. We have taken the best features of previous PS5R generations and enhanced them, added some new features, and put it all in more compact and efficient housings!
Efficiency is the name of the game for PS5R-V. Improvements in operating efficiency and size lead to performance improvements. These improvements include expanded operating temperature range and a MTBF of up to 900,000 hours! Altogether, these improvements mean PS5R-V is an unmatched value.
The PS5R-V series boasts numerous worldwide approvals and certifications, including UL 508. All models under 100W are UL1310 Class 2 approved. Specialized approvals include Class I Division 2 for use in hazardous locations as well as SEMI F47 for use in sensitive equipment applications. With CE approval and RoHS compliance, the PS5R-V series is truly a global product.
Continuing the PS5R tradition, the PS5R-V series has spring-up screw terminals, fused inputs and overload protection. They are DIN Rail or direct surface mountable (6 directions!) and have universal (85 – 264V AC) voltage inputs. No derating means you save money, space and time. Thanks to all of these improvements, IDEC offers a 5 year factory warranty on all PS5R-V power supplies.
- Compact size preserves panel space
- Slim size (width): 22.5mm (10W/15W/30W) 36mm (60W/90W) 46mm (120W) 60mm (240W)
- Universal Voltage Input: 85-264V AC/100-370V DC
- Wide operating temperature range
- Spring-up terminals accept ring & fork terminals
- Approved for use in Class I Division 2 hazardous locations
- Can be installed in 6 directions
- DIN-rail or panel mount
- Overcurrent protection with auto-reset
- Meets SEMI F47 Sag Immunity (208V AC input)
- RoHS compliant
- Five-year factory warranty
Delta launches new DIN Rail power supply Force-GT Series with single-phase and three-phase models. The Series features wide power range from 120 W to 960 W, high power efficiency of up to 95%, and an ultra-slim design. Two single-phase 480 W models of the Series have just been certified with 80 PLUS Platinum for 115 V Industrial, outcompeting other DIN rail power supplies.
Delta’s feature-rich DIN rail power supplies offers start-up at -40°C, Advanced Power Boost, SIL3 EN61508 and Smart monitoring functions on selected CliQ models. To fulfill the demands in maritime applications, CliQ M series complies with ABS and DNV-GL safety standards. Several CliQ models are also certified to ATEX and Class I, Div 2 for use in hazardous locations.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Built-in constant current circuit for charging applications
- Wide operating temperature -30°C to 70°C and cold start at -40°C
- Full load operating temperature up to 60°C
- Ultra-slim design
- Long life electrolytic capacitor
- Reduced no-load power consumption
- Built-in DC OK relay and LED indicator
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and pollutants
We offer a range of panel mount power supplies for different needs. The latest PMT2 series has a slim form factor and is competitively priced for general industrial applications.
Delta PMT2 panel mount power supply series now offers power ratings of 35W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 150W, 350W single output and 75W dual output. A wide range of 12V to 48V outputs are available for 35-350W models, while the two 75W dual output models are available in 5V/12V and 5V/24V. This series is designed based on a common profile of ≤ 30mm height and can withstand shock and vibration requirements (in accordance to IEC 60068-2-27 and IEC 60068-2-6 respectively). Despite the smaller form factor, the PMT2 can still operate a wide temperature range from -30°C to +70°C. The lightning surge immunity meets IEC 61000-4-5, Level 4 (CM: 4kV, DM: 2kV).
Safety approvals includes IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and IEC 60950-1 while most models meet IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-2-16 for household electrical appliances safety approvals. EMI standard complies to EN 55032, Class B.
Highlights & Features
- Household appliance approvals according to IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1 and IEC/EN 61558-2-16 (Except 350W models)
- OVC III and Pollution Degree 3 (Except 350W models)
- No load power consumption
- < 0.3W for 35W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 75W Dual models
- < 0.5W for 150W models
- < 0.75W for 350W models
- Low profile design: ≤ 30mm height
- Wide operating temp -30°C to 70°C (Support -40°C cold start)
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs per Telcordia SR-332
Delta Electronics announces a new 750W output power supply to MEB Series of medical enclosed power supplies. The MEB-750A24 comes in a compact size at 4”x 7”x 1.6” and provides a single 24V output with 5V/2A standby output. The product can deliver full power from -20°C to 50°C without de-rating. Additional features include ±10% voltage trimming, current sharing, conformal coating, and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP suitable for type BF Medical products.
Delta Medical Enclosed Power Supplies comply with IEC60601-1 4th editions. With a strong metal casing, the products can be used in wide range of medical and industrial applications.
The MEB-750A24 provides 2 connector choices either US Terminal (MEB-750A24T) or C14 Inlet (MEB-750A24B). It is certified to medical, ITE and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/CE/CSA/CCC and CB certification.
Highlights & Features
- Up to 750 Watt in 4″x7″x1.6″ Package
- Up to 17W/inch³ Power Density
- Full Power from 90V to 264V
- Full Power up to 50C Ambient
- Up to 500KHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suited for Type BF Medical Products.
- 5V/2A Standby Output
- Current Sharing
- Conformal Coating
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC60601-1-2 4th Edition Immunity Compliance
- Normal and Reversed Option for Remote On/Off and Power Good Signal
- Voltage Trimming
Delta LED drivers come in different series to suit different application needs. The USCI LITE series features program output current level. USCI LITE series offers the capability to achieve different level of LED brightness via built-in 1-10V dimming function to meet various application and energy optimization needs. The products are designed and rigorously tested to work with various outdoor LED lighting conditions. Featuring high surge immunity (CM: 6kV, DM: 6kV) and complying to Dry and Damp location.
Highlights & Features
- Constant current design
- Adjustable constant current level through program tool
- 6kV Combi-wave surge rating meet ANSI C82.77-5
- UL LISTED, Class P & Type HL, UL Dry & Damp
- 1-10V dimming available
- 50,000 hours lifetime
- High power & peak power
- High efficiency
- Low profile (41mm, 1.61 inch = meet to 1U height)
- For medical electric equipment (ANSI/AAMI ES60601, EN60601-1 3rd, IEC60601-1-2 4th Ed.)
- Suitable for BF application (Output-FG : 1MOPP, Input-Output : 2MOPP)
- OVC III (according to EN62477-1)
- Complies with SEMI F47 (Refer to Instruction Manual)
- UL508 (Optional)
Click here for more information.
10W 5V Snap-in USB Type C Power Supply Receptacle
The QKRC-10-05, a 10W single USB Type C receptacle fits in the exact same locations as our popular NEMA style convenience outlets. QKRC-10-05 is a self-contained receptacle system which does not require an external power supply. Within the receptacle body is a power unit that converts the AC input to 5V 2A DC output power. Installation only requires the receptacle to be snapped into your panel or system and then wiring the supplied 24-inch leads to your 120VAC input.
QKRC-10-05’s compact patent pending design allows any system with our existing convenience outlets to add a powered USB C port without requiring any changes to your current panel cutouts, system design, or space constraints. Current market solutions require a separate power supply to be mounted within a customer’s enclosure with wiring from the AC input power to the power supply, and then additional wiring from the power supply to the USB Type C receptacle. QKRC-10-05 provides a fast, efficient, and spacing saving all in one solution removes the need for an additional power supply, screws, and wiring while eliminating tooling costs and increased installation time.
The snap-in design integrated into the receptacle body allows for panel thicknesses from 0.8mm to 1.8mm, power capacity of this outlet is up to 5VDC 2A and is investigated to ANSI/UL 62368-1 under the Component Recognition Program of Underwrites Laboratories, File No. E335667.
- Outlet Strips
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS)
- Industrial Applications
- Pop-Up Power Outlets
- Desktop Lamps