The FlexAlert is a lightweight, small-form timer that can be used in a range of applications where a countdown and reminder notification is required. The timer can be easily attached in the location required and it will begin to count down the pre-set duration. When the time has been reached it will produce an audible alert until turned off.
The FlexAlert’s flexibility and versatility make it an ideal unit for domestic and industrial uses, including service intervals and equipment checks as well as reviews and component changes. In every case, FlexAlert ensures they are made on time, every time.
- Compact and lightweight design – only 40mm [1.6ʺ] diameter and 16g [0.6oz].
- Cable tie and hook and loop fixtures included.
- Factory customizable alert time 1-732 days (2 years).
- Replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Customization available including countdown, duration and branding (white labelled products).
- Simple to use – no design changes or integration required – just attach and go.
- Non-tamper – time is pre-set. Requires screwdriver to access battery reset.
- Ultra-flexible – can be used for almost any application
- Unobtrusive – sleek, slim-line design.
- Versatile – attach where needed. Can be used for almost any application with interval notification requirements.
The Universal Digital Timer, the new Syr-line timer that fits all your needs.
The Universal Digital Timer offers the same ease of use as analog timers but it is powered with visualization, higher-precision and all the functions you need (up to 138). The new Universal Digital Timer is well suited for a wide range of applications, ranging from heating and cooling in building equipment, motor or pump control, industrial processes and lighting systems applications and many more.
SYR-LINE Universal Digital Timer’s high-contrast led screen enables you to monitor the status of the timer. You can see the current time, the function and timing configurations, and know if you are receiving an input signal or if the relay output is activated.
With this Universal Digital Timer, its monitoring is made easy for you by adding:
- Large, easy to read digits in 17.5mm for a clear and easy view of your timing status
- Full scrolling words for best reading in such a slim body
- Precise timing setting
- Large, manual dial to make configuration easy and intuitive using just your hands, even wearing gloves
Crouzet, The Global Leader in Timers – Has One For Any Of Your Needs.
A timer is a simple automation component which is used to manage actions over a period of time or control how long actions last. The timer is a control device which triggers an action according to a time and a function. After a predefined time has elapsed, the timer closes or opens one or more contacts.
Timing cycles, whether single shot or repetitive, are started by latching inputs or pulsed inputs, allowing a wide variety of functions to be created.
- Mounting options: DIN rail mount, panel mount, plug-in (8 and 11 pin)
- All the most popular functions
- On-delay, off-delay, repeat cycle and many more
- Analog and digital versions
- Standard, high power and double output versions
- DesignLab for custom adaptations
- Food and Beverage
Flexible multi-mode/multi-range timers with 5A contacts in octal plug in format. Time range up to 180 hours. Both power on and momentary input trigger type SPDT and DPDT contact configuration.
- 4 selectable operation modes on each model
- External start, reset, and pause inputs
- Panel mount or socket mount
- Large variety of timing functions
- Power and output status indicating LEDs
Totally Sealed DC Hour Meter
The Trumeter 732 Series of DC Hour Meters have an operating range of 10-80VDC and are protected for two times battery voltage and/or reverse polarity. Models are available in the standard industry housings and the quartz time base insures accurate long-term time keeping. The totally sealed case protects against the environment and provides years of reliable service. All applicable models are NEMA 4X,12 rated when mounted with optional gasket.
Click here for datasheet.
The Trumeter 722 Series of AC Hour Meters have a wide operating range of 90-264VAC 50/60 Hz meaning only a single hour meter is required for 115VAC and 230VAC applications.
As well as the wide AC voltage range, the 722 series of electromechanical hour meters are available in the standard industry housings with mountings of either clip or holes. The quartz time base insures long-term accurate time keeping and provides years of reliable service. The casing is totally sealed, with all applicable models NEMA 4X, 12 rated when mounted with optional gasket. These units are protected against the environment and make them suitable for applications including industrial control panels and generators as well as medical, office or test equipment.
Click here for datasheet.
The 3410 Series (formerly the Redington Model 3410) are an incredibly versatile range of electronic timers available in 5 different industry standard housings and with operating voltages of 10-300VDC and 20-300VAC.
Designed for durability and rugged longevity, all models are NEMA 4/4X, 12, & IP66 rated when used with the optional gasket, making them an ideal timer for industrial applications and equipment including medical devices, generators, control panels, production equipment, marine equipment, lawn mowers and garden tractors.
Click here for datasheet.