The Dual Seal M toggle switch is suitable for construction machinery, marine applications, transportation equipment, food service and medical applications.
- Highly reliable, double layer, waterproof toggle switch with an IP-86 rating.
- Complete all-in-one waterproof and dust-proof (does not require a separate waterproof boot)
- Polished, chrome-plated actuator provides a smooth, sturdy tactile feel
- Construction Equipment
- Hospitality and Restaurant
- Medical Equipment
- Machine Tooling
- Marine Equipment
The sample kits each contain an assortment of NKK parts by product type, category or market and provide an overview of products that typically go into applications within that specific market.
- Sample Kit Variations: Illuminated, Industrial, IP Rated, Medical, Switch Assortment, Value Added & Custom Switches
- Unique directory that will aid in identifying each device
- Contain samples across several NKK series
Manufactured from Stainless Steel, Bulgin’s extensive range of vandal resistant security switches are designed with a high resistance to wear and tear, corrosion and harsh use in potentially hostile environments such as access control applications.
The front and rear panel mounted versions have three profiles –prominent, domed and low profile – with a choice of switching and IP66 & IP68 front panel sealing which combined together to meet the ergonomic, electrical and environmental demands of switch panel design. New additions of Black Anodised Ally as well as Stainless Steel are now available – and where the ultimate strength of steel is not needed, there is a brass, chrome plated alternative. Low profile style switches are also now available with a latching, push on – push off, action.
The illuminated versions are available in dot and ring LED indication and a variety of illumination colours including bi-colour LED’s. Newer versions also feature LED illumination driven by 6V, 12V & 24V together with rear of panel sealing, these options will add that extra dimension to control panel layouts and functionality.
- Push Button
- Vandal Resistant
CIT Relay & Switch manufacturers electromechanical relays and switches, along with our Picker Components branded solid-state relays. Wherever opportunities arise, CIT works to provide the best product for the application and the most compelling support experience. Through paramount service, selection, quality, and value – we strive to be the best. CIT places the customer first. We work with our customers on simple to complicated projects, tailoring custom solutions and designs. Our technical, engineering, and customer support personnel are well-trained and can help with your design selection requirements. With a state-of-the-art test lab, CIT can address custom or standard test requirements under a variety of conditions to validate your application. From small to large projects, we are here to help with all our customers’ testing and design needs.
Electroswitch toggle switches exceed industry standards for reliability and performance. Configurations range from 1 to 4 poles, 5 to 20 amps with multiple circuit functions. We offer a variety of actuators and terminal options for our Miniature, Standard and Heavy-Duty toggle switches. Options include IP67 sealed versions for harsh environments and demanding applications. Certifications include UL & CSA.
- Full Size
- Military Grade
- Multiple Circuit Configurations
- Custom Actuators
- Various Terminal Options
- Cable Harness
The widest range in miniature toggle switches diameter 6,35 mm available in a wide range models & amp options.
- 17 actuators including toggles, paddle levers and locking levers in different lengths.
- 5 contact materials from dry circuit to 6A 125VAC and high inrush up to 120A 2 ms.
- 8 functions including maintained and momentary versions
- 1 to 4 pole configurations.
- 12 terminal types including 9 for PC board mounting. Other types include quick-connect and wire-wrap.
- 3 types of finish including military black
- 4 approvals (UL – CSA – VDE – CECC)
- 4 types of sealing for terminal or front panel requirements.
- Numerous accessories available for actuator and bushing options.
Single or double pole configurations available with solder lug, screw or quick connect terminals. Toggle switches designed for outdoor applications. Frontal sealing to IP67 and IP69K by a silicone membrane. Rear sealing to IP64 provided by moulded-in terminals.
- Completely sealed switches withstanding 0.1 bar pressure
- Frontal sealing to IP67 and IP69K by a silicone membrane (for sealed panel mounting, add washer U60)
- Rear sealing to IP64 provided by moulded-in terminal inserts
- Approved to European standards CECC 96000
- 3 types of terminals
- Many lever styles available
NKK’s M Series Miniature Bushing Mount Toggle is suitable for an array of applications. Available in a variety of poles including SPST, SPDT, DPST, DPDT, SP3T, 3PDT, 4PDT and DP3T. A variety of circuits, bat lengths and bushings are available to meet project requirements.
- Quality anti-rotation and anti-jamming design
- High torque bushing construction
- Epoxy sealed terminals prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants
- Mechanical life: 100,000 operations minimum
- Industrial Automation
- Communication Systems
Grayhill, Inc. designs and manufactures a broad line of intuitive human interface components and custom solutions that make life simpler, safer and more efficient. We understand the importance of the haptics, ergonomics and styling of your product. As importantly, we understand the evolving needs and expectations of end-product users in our target markets: Medical electronic devices, Military applications and dashboards for Off-Highway Vehicles.