Samtec’s rugged discrete wire cable assemblies and components offer incredible space savings and design flexibility in cable-to-board, cable-to-cable and cable-to-panel applications. They are ideal for a variety of industries, such as industrial, automation, military, automotive and medical.
Samtec’s discrete wire solutions are available in pitches from 1 mm to 2.54 mm with wire ranges from 30 to 20 AWG. They are offered in a broad selection of bodies, contacts and terminals with rugged latching, high-reliability Tiger Eye™ or individually shrouded contact systems, polarization, keying and more.
Tooling is also available to help assemble components into complete cable assemblies. These range from simple hand tools for lower volume projects to applicators that can be used in bench top and automatic presses for larger volumes.
- 1 mm to 2.54 mm pitch
- 30 to 20 AWG
- Up to 3.8 Amps per pin
- Available as components or complete assemblies
- Cable-to-cable, cable-to-board and cable-to-panel options
- Single or double row up to 100 pins
- Teflon® wire available for high temp or halogen free applications
- High-reliability Tiger Eye™ contact system
- Metal and plastic latches
- Screw down options
- Shrouded polarized and keyed options
- Assembly tooling available
- 5G Networking
- Test Connectivity
- Broadcast Video
- AI/Machine Learning
This twisted pair data cable with 4 pairs of solid 23 AWG conductors allows for longer maximum cable runs and increased signal integrity. The twisted pairs are separated by a 4-way separator to maintain proper spacing and reduce crosstalk between the twisted pairs. This cable also features a heavy duty aluminum foil shield which protects against interference and crosstalk between cables as well as a dedicated tinned copper drain wire for proper shield termination.
The Cat 6 wire comes complete with a matte black, flame retardant LSZH jacket that protects the interior workings of the cable from the harsh environment and installation stress. Distance markers are printed on the jacket every 2 Feet so you never lose sight of how much wire you’ve installed.
This solid Cat 6 wire provides an excellent foundation for any commercial or home network. It is perfect for structured cabling and transmission of digital and analog signals for data, video, and audio applications. It meets IEEE 802.3ab for 1000Base-T and also meets both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE and PoE+ applications. It is also suitable for HDBaseT, AES 50, AES 67, AES/EBU, Digital Video, RS-422, and tested up to 550 MHz.
Qualtek offers a full-line of electrical insulating sleeving used for protecting wires, cables and hoses against abrasion, heat resistance and harsh environments. All of our sleeving are RoHS and REACH compliant, many are UL and CSA approved and conform to MIL-I-3190 military specifications.
We offer a wide selection of standard and custom cable assemblies, specializing in DVI, HDMI, USB, Fiber Optic and also producing flat ribbon cables, monitor cables, networking cables and an extensive offering of custom cable assemblies and wire harnesses.
The PDU1230 4.8/5.8kW Single-Phase 200-240V Basic PDU is the perfect no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDU1230 features 20 total outlets—12 rear C13, four front C13 and four front C19. The NEMA L6-30P input plug with long 15-ft. (4.57 m) cord connects to your facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. Built-in circuit breakers protect connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The reversible all-metal housing mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, as well as on a wall or workbench or under a counter. With a compatible rack and Tripp Lite’s PDUSIDEBRKT accessory (sold separately), you can adapt the PDU1230 for vertical 0U rack-mounting.
Reliable Single-Phase Power Distribution
- Ideal no-frills PDU for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications
- 20 total outlets—12 rear C13, 4 front C13 & 4 front C19
- Built-in circuit breakers protect outlets against overloads
- NEMA L6-30P input plug with 15-ft. (4.57 m) cord
- Rear-panel grounding lug
- Prevents accidental shutdowns and costly downtime
Versatile Installation Options
- Mounts horizontally in 1U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2- and 4-post racks
- Reversible all-metal housing faces front or rear in rack
- Ready for toolless 0U vertical installation with optional PDUSIDEBRKT (sold separately)
- Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter
Adam Tech’s Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 connector and cables provide uncompressed 8K video with HDR, and support bandwidth speeds up to 48 Gbps. They also support 4K video, eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel), VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), QFT (Quick Frame Transport), and QMS (Quick Media Switching). The cables are available in lengths of 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, and 16.5ft.
Features & Benefits
- Connector: HDMI A 2.1 receptacle
- Double ended HDMI A 2.1 plugs
- 8K UHD (7680 × 4320) at 60Hz
- 4K UHD (3840 × 2160) at 120Hz
- Supports speeds up to 48 Gbps
- Low EMI interference
- Top quality audio with eARC
- Enhanced gaming capabilities with VRR, ALLM, and QFT
- Smooth frame rate transitions with QMS
- Multiple cable lengths
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- Audio/video data transfer
- Gaming consoles
- DVD/Blu-ray/Ultra HD players
- Media streaming devices
- Cable boxes
- Entertainment systems
Get the abrasion, UV, and oil resistance of a tough zero-halogen Polyurethane jacket in a flex cable that’s up to 40% smaller and 44% lighter than other 600V continuous flex cables.
- Zero Halogen, contains no heavy metals or phthalates
- PUR jacket, mPPE insulation
- 8M+ flex life cycles
- Finely stranded tinned copper conductors, class 6
- Up to 40% smaller and 44% lighter than standard 600V PUR continuous flex cables
- UL Oil Res I
- UL Sunlight Resistant
- Operating temperature -50C to +90C (static) and -40C to +80C (dynamic)
- Bend Radius 4X (static) and 6X (dynamic)
With its rugged PUR jacket and finely stranded conductors, EcoFlex PUR cable provides 8+ million flex cycles in tough application conditions—while saving space and reducing weight. And with a wide range of conductor sizes, conductor counts, and shielded and unshielded versions, you can find the cable you need.
Our FIT heat-shrink tubing offers a reliable way to protect and seal terminations or add additional mechanical ruggedness. FIT preferred heat-shrink products are made from premium compounds under the tightest manufacturing controls. This means FIT will consistently have excellent physical characteristics such as low longitudinal shrinkage and wide temperature ranges while providing an elegant appearance when used alone or on OEM equipment.
The Stronger Flex Cable
Downtime is costly—whether caused by a complete cable failure or issues that occur when a cable does not meet the demands of its application. Alpha Wire’s Xtra-Guard TPE Flex line combines physical toughness and flex performance in one cable to ensure your peace of mind.
Over the past 20 years, Ethernet has permeated the factory floor as the primary means of connecting automation systems and transmitting field data to the network. Alpha Wire’s new Xtra-Guard® Industrial Ethernet flex cables are designed to ensure a reliable Ethernet network without compromising performance in continuous-flex applications.
- Designed to be Tough
- Cost-Effective Installation
- Superior Flex Capabilities
- Manufacturing and Robotics
- SCARA (Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm)
- Machine tools
- Motion Control
- High-speed vision systems
- Encoder/resolver applications
- Case formers and case packers
- Conveying systems
- Vacuum packaging