ATO® FHA Series
The ATO® FHA Series 32V In-Line Blade Fuse Holder enables versatile automotive fusing thanks to wire leads that ensure simple in-line installation. The standard version is compatible with ATO® blade fuses up to 20 amps, while the heavy-duty version accepts ATO® blade fuses up to 30 amps. A heat-resistant body and tin-plated copper alloy contacts provide durability for use in automotive environments.
Smart Glow versions of the ATO® FHA Series blade fuse holder feature a natural-colored PVC housing so you can see when an installed Smart Glow fuse is blown. The Smart Glow versions also feature UL 1015 wire leads.
Features & Benefits
- Accepts ATO® blade fuses (sold separately unless indicated) up to 20 amps (standard) or up to 30 amps (heavy-duty)
- Heat-resistant thermoplastic fuse holder body
- Two GXL wire leads (standard and heavy-duty), green GPT leads, or UL 1015 wire leads (Smart Glow) enable simple in-line fuse installation
- Tin-plated copper alloy contacts for corrosion resistance
- Accessory Lighting (Standard-Duty)
- Panel Displays/Electronics (Standard-Duty)
- Air Conditioners / Blower Motors (Heavy-Duty)
Click here for a datasheet.