AxiForce Tubeaxial Fans
Introducing ebm-papst’s AxiForce series of tubeaxial fans!
More powerful and quiet than ever before, our AxiForce series supports technologies that are essential for a modern, networked future.
Experience the future of fan technology with: AxiForce
Compact outside, powerful inside
The brain of most modern day systems like production lines and mobile network infrastructure is typically installed in an industrial control cabinet. These enclosures safeguard internal components from outside influences like temperature fluctuations, contaminants, and possible tampering while also protecting the public from coming into direct contact with any of the sensitive electronic equipment.
No matter the size or style, the one thing all enclosures have in common is that the electrical components inside them generate heat. Excessive heat can lead to a decrease in the overall efficiency of the system, underperformance, or even malfunction of one or more of the components leading to complete system failure and costly downtime. Maintaining the optimal temperature in the enclosure is critical to ensure safe and reliable operation.
Our AxiForce tubeaxial fan series is ideal for keeping a consistent, optimized temperature in control units for automation and other highly-modern technologies, such as 5G power modules. Due to its variable installation, high cooling capacity in the smallest of spaces, and interactive integration into the device logic, it has already proven to be indispensable in modern automation.
AxiForce at a glance:
- Noise reduction up to 6 dB(A)
- Steep air performance curve
- Benchmark in air performance and noise
- Maximum efficiency increased up to 18%
- New and improved aerodynamic design of housing and impeller
- Latest powerful and efficient motor technology
- Powerful electronics
- Speed signal
- Go / NoGo alarm
- Alarm with speed limit
- Control inputs (PWN, analog voltage, temperature sensor)
- Salt spray protection
- Ingress protection up to IP68
Target markets and applications
- Power modules for 5G mobile network infrastructure
- Variable frequency drives
- Electronics in video streaming servers
- Data center equipment
- Cooling automation equipment
- Digital signage / LED displays