EPC Series – Configurable PDM – DC Power Distribution Modules
The EPC Internally Bussed Sealed Power Distribution Module (PDM) is a configurable, connectorized automotive power distribution box for main electrical system power distribution and protection in commercial vehicles.
This power distribution module has a dense concentration of high-power circuits and accepts plug-in devices, including automotive fuses, circuit breakers, diodes, and relays to protect and control complex electrical systems.
An internally mounted Printed Circuit Board (PCB) allows bussed connections to a large number of devices.
The EPC power distribution module can be built specifically to your design requirements as a special order product. Please talk to your local representative for additional details.
Feature & Benefits
- Configurable PDM accommodates plug-in devices, such as fuses, circuit breakers, diodes, and ISO 280 relays (sold separately)
- IP67/IP69K-rated sealed enclosure protects internal circuitry from harsh environmental conditions, including shock, vibration, dust, and water
- Electrical connectors support surface mount applications
- Two separate power input buses
- Tether connects the cover to the base to prevent misplacement
- Lid features five spare fuse locations
- Heavy Trucks Construction
- Emergency Vehicles
- Material Handling
Click here for a datasheet.