Force-GT High Performance DIN RAIL Power Supply
Delta launches new DIN Rail power supply Force-GT Series with single-phase and three-phase models. The Series features wide power range from 120 W to 960 W, high power efficiency of up to 95%, and an ultra-slim design. Two single-phase 480 W models of the Series have just been certified with 80 PLUS Platinum for 115 V Industrial, outcompeting other DIN rail power supplies.
Delta’s feature-rich DIN rail power supplies offers start-up at -40°C, Advanced Power Boost, SIL3 EN61508 and Smart monitoring functions on selected CliQ models. To fulfill the demands in maritime applications, CliQ M series complies with ABS and DNV-GL safety standards. Several CliQ models are also certified to ATEX and Class I, Div 2 for use in hazardous locations.
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Built-in constant current circuit for charging applications
- Wide operating temperature -30°C to 70°C and cold start at -40°C
- Full load operating temperature up to 60°C
- Ultra-slim design
- Long life electrolytic capacitor
- Reduced no-load power consumption
- Built-in DC OK relay and LED indicator
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and pollutants