Functional Handles & Components
The Davies functional handle series provides the ideal combination of ergonomics, productivity, and safety. With switch housing and functional elements, these components are suitable for applications where locks with interlocks are used. Control functions allow the user to carry out switching functions as required. Individual control functions can be implemented. Features may include emergency stops, labeled push buttons, and LED handle ledges.
Part Specifications May Include:
- Illuminating handle ledges. Green, yellow and red LED lights used to display operating status of machine.
- Keypad used in combination with transponder or with integrated pneumatic valve.
- Emergency stop with variable NC/NO contacts and LED lights.
- Switch housing equipped with push buttons and/or emergency stop.
- Solenoid tumbler equipped with locking feature for sliding and hinged doors.
- Control functions can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Click here for a datasheet.