High Voltage Isolator
The OPI1268 is a high voltage isolator with a digital output that is capable of high speed data transmission. The input of theOPI1268 consists of a high-efficiency GaAlAs LED with a peak wavelength of 850 nm, which is optically coupled to the output optical IC. A photodiode in the output IC detects the incoming modulated light and converts it to a proportionate current.
This current is fed into a high-gain linear amplifier which is temperature, current and voltage compensated. The result is a highly stable digital output with an open collector inverter configuration. This device produces DC and AC voltage isolation between the input and output circuitry while providing TTL signal integrity.
- TTL compatible output
- 16 kV dc isolation
- tPHL-tPLH ≤ 500 ns
- Creepage path: 0.970″ (24.64mm)
- Air path: 0.970″ (24.64 mm)
- UL recognized file No. E58730
- Data transmission for high voltage isolation
- PCBoard power system isolation
- Industrial equipment power isolation
- Medical equipment power isolation
- Office equipment