MIP Series – Heavy Duty, Media-Isolated Pressure Transducers
New from Honeywell
MIPS Greater Efficiency In a Wide Range of Environments
The MIP Series offers a heavy duty, media-isolated pressure transducer in a compact, stainless steel construction for use with a wide range of media including aggressive fluids and water. The MIP Series provides a cost-competitive solution for wide-ranging potential applications in tough environments.
Value to Customers
- Total Error Band (TEB) ±0.75 %FSS (Full Scale Span) from -40°C to 125°C: Provides true measurement performance over the compensated temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency (see Figure 4).
- EMC performance: Operates reliably in the presence of electromagnetic fields, such as wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
- Hermetically welded design supports almost any media without the use of an internal seal. The sensors are designed to be used in harsh environments that see aggressive media.
- Rugged, stainless steel construction
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Total Error Band up to ±0.75 %FSS (-40°C to 125°C)
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.15 %FSS BFSL
- Long term stability: ±0.25 %FSS
- Radiated immunity: 100 V/m
- High burst pressure: 207 bar [3000 psi]
- Drinking water approval: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- CE, RoHS, REACH compliant
- Mis-wiring protection
- Over voltage protection ±40 Vdc
Click here for a datasheet.