SCHURTER has extended its successful MSM Metal Line series with a 24 mm mounting diameter. The sleek looking range of switches provides a multitude of options for switching voltages from 30 VDC to 250 VAC and switching currents from 0.1 A to 10 A.
The ruggedness of the MSM series is particularly noteworthy with an IP67 seal protection rating and impact resistance rating IK07, making it ideal for use in applications exposed to harsh environmental conditions or in applications requiring protection against vandalism. The mechanical action and the high-grade materials offer an outstanding tactile feedback.
- Assembly method: clip micro-switch into the saddle, secure switch using mounting nut
- Equipped with flat-pin plugs to permit fast connection
Unique Selling Proposition
- Attractive tactile feedback
- High quality materials
- Long life span
- Housing and actuator material: high-quality stainless steel
- Switching voltage from 30 VDC to 250 VAC, switching current from 0.1 A to 10 A
- IP-Protection: IP67 from front side to contact area, Micro-Switch is available in versions IP40 or IP67
- For use in harsh environments (see technical data)