ThermoThin Extreme Temperature 600V Hook-UP Wire
High Temperature Performance in a 600V ultra-thin wire.
ThermoThin Hook-Up Wire. Alpha Wire’s ThermoThin hook-up wire addresses the need for a high-temperature wire that saves space and weight. Designed to withstand temperatures from -150˚C to +300˚C, it is well suited for oil and gas, semiconductor, energy generation, and production, and military applications where space is at a premium and extreme temperatures must be withstood.
- Exceptionally small and lightweight
- 36 AWG to 16 AWG conductor range
- Nickel-plated copper conductors
- ECA fluoropolymer insulation
- -150°C to +300°C temperature range
- 600 V performance
- Excellent UV, chemical, and water resistance
- UL AWM 11540 (30 AWG and larger)
- RoHS2 and REACH compliant
- 1000 ft continuous length available compared to 3 pieces per 1000 ft put up for PTFE
- Passes UL horizontal flame (30 AWG and larger)
For more information click here.