VCC has upped the ante with its highly versatile VentoFlex modular lighting system. Now available in 12V~24V, 48V options, there’s no limit to where you can take lighting design.
VentoFlex tiles can be cut, shaped and bent to form awe-inspiring lighting solutions in applications where space is tight and expectations are high.
But that’s only half of the story… They can also be mounted to non-conductive interior surfaces with no heat sink.
The 12V~24V options open up even more possibilities since recreational vehicles and boats use 12V battery power for just about everything.
- Connect 5 to 15, 12″x12″ VentoFlex LED tiles on a Class 2 LED Driver
- Input Voltage: 12V~24VDC, 48VDC
- Dimmable to 1% depending on the power supply
- LEDs: 144 Luxeon™ CRI>90 (Viewing Angle: 140 degrees)
- Color Temperatures: 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K
- Light outout (lm) per sheet: 828lm for 12-24V tile and 48V tile
- Max Luminous Efficacy = 115 lm/w
- Material: Flexible Copper Clad Laminate (FCCL) PC board
- Mounting method: Staples/Nail/Screw/Double Sided tape. Can also be mounted directly to any non-conductive surfaces.
- Electrical Connections: Tool-less snap connectors
- Modular Connections: Snap buttons, jumper, or bridge cables
- Operating temperature -13°F – 140°F
- Suitable for dry and damp locations
- Lumen Maintenance: TM-21 L70 > 60,000 hr
- Class 2 input only
- Works with any 12V~24VDC or 48VDC output LED Driver
- Compliant with RoHS, REACH and cRUus (48V Only)
- 5 Year warranty
- Backlit signs
- Museums and galleries
- 3D installations
- Bars and countertops
- Retail spaces
- Decorative walls and panels