XW4M/XW4N Series – Push-In Terminal Block PCB Connectors
Designed with a Unique Dual-Spring Structure for Enhanced Ease of Use
Push-in terminal block is a type of terminal block that can be connected simply by inserting the wires. Its main feature is reduction of wiring workload.
- Substantial reduction of connecting workload
- Connecting workload can be reduced by over 60% when connecting round terminals and Y terminals with screws and connecting ferrule terminals by push-in insertion.
- No retightening required
- If screw terminal blocks are used, it is said that retightening is required 3 times on average, at the time of manufacturing, transportation and installation. Since the push-in terminal block is supposed to have screws, it is possible to reduce the retightening workload to zero.
- Reduction of cycle time
- Easy insertion and removal by pushing the lever
- Light insertion and removal force helps reduce troubles such as pin warpage due to twisting
- Easy operation facilitates continuity check and shipping inspection in an official residence
- Save space and reduce workload
- If multiple terminal Blocks with a small number of poles have been added, space saving and cost reduction are achieved by combining multiple poles into one.
- No additional processing is required due to the standard pin number marking
- Reduced man-hours by supporting reflow
- Easy operation
- Connector type (plug/socket) allows you to perform wiring anywhere
- One-touch wiring is made possible by simply inserting the wires with ferrule terminals
- Push-in design is maintenance free, requiring no torque management and tightening as compared to screws
- Unique dual-spring structure
- Easy insertion & removal, high contact reliability
- Single-handed action
- Easy single-handed connector insertion and removal
- Makes it easy to connect wires
- The product comes standard with pin number markings
- Allows for checking continuity in the wired state
- Robot controller
- AC servo driver
- NC devices
- Programmable display
- Measuring instruments machines
- Inspection machines