HOW DO YOU SET A NEW STANDARD?
It’s been the driving force behind our family business for over 100 years. We know what it takes to make the best level luggage and the sturdiest tool cases available. Today, we can see a shift in the way the world works.
So once again, we’ve set a new standard in smart, durable, high-quality tool bags that keep you ready to move.
SMART. DURABLE. AND YES, PROFESSIONAL.
Inspired by professionals, designed for professionals, Platt Benchmark Bags take your work to the next level with smart features and quality craftsmanship – all to keep your tools safe and ready wherever you’re getting the job done.
WHAT MAKES IT A BENCHMARK?
A combination of ease, strength and smarts that just didn’t seem to exist in other tool bags. Working with people who use their tools for a living, the team behind Platt Benchmark set out to make bags that can stand up to the toughest jobs yet make it easier to find, carry and protect your tools. And to give it your own personal touch – a customizable patch area allows you to feature your company logo, and MOLLE system links let you attach your own accessories.
WHAT DO WE MEAN BY “INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH”?
Benchmark bags are made with the same super-strength material used to protect fire hoses, oil rigs, pommel horses, and even punching bags. Our vinyl-coated polyester is the perfect fit for tool bags because of its incredible durability.
- Industrial-strength rugged construction
- Mildew and UV resistant 18oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric
- Metal hardware for style and strength
- Shell-bottom – TPE plastic for a better grip, stability
- Reinforced shoulder strap with supportive grip for comfort
- Built for flexibility and accessibility to your tools
- MOLLE system straps for easy attaching of other tools, pouches accessories
- Zips open from the top to easily access your tools
- “Hook and Loop” area for you to place your personal patches
- Removable, standing “A-Frame” tool pallets that keep essentials at hand
- Tapered sleeve pockets designed to fit any tool
- Yellow interior design for contrast and easier findability
- Superior quality bags built to last
- Five-year warranty supports your investment
- “Made by Platt” – 100-year history producing high-quality carrying cases
- Structured and deliberate profiles for a sleeker look and more flexible alignment
Flexible IP65 enclosure solution for harsh environments
IP-Pro Alu EMC – The enclosure for reliable protection from water, dust and electromagnetic interferences for sensitive electronics in harsh environments. Proven and certified for applications with high shock and vibration requirements.
For mechanical modifications, innovative PCB and cable fixing solutions, as well as cooling concepts, please contact us.
- Aluminum die-cast enclosure available in different sizes, powder coated in the color silver gray
- Protection class IP 65 according to EN 60529
- Shock and vibration resistant according to EN 61373 Cat. 2 and AREMA Class I
- IK 09 protection from external mechanical impacts according to IEC 62262
- Temperature range of the enclosure –30 … +80°C
- Product Family: IP-PRO ALU EMC
- Type: Rugged
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver Grey
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Protection Rating: IP65
- Shape: Rectangular
Comprehensive selection of electronics protection from 19” including 19” subracks, cases, and front panels in addition to small form factor case solutions for single board computers. Modular designs across the platforms enable easy modifications to meet specific application needs.
- EMC protection
- Passive or active cooling
- Modifications to meet application needs:
- Cutouts, dimensions, powder coating and screen printing for branding
- Integration of electrical components including of mechanical and electrical components including cooling, connectors, power supplies and backplanes – all managed with a single part number, simplifying supply chain
- Ruggedized solutions available
- Broad portfolio of standard accessories
- Portable, table-top, or rack mount options
- Faster time-to-market through online configurators and 3D models
- Applied physics
- IT and datacenters
- Test and measurement
- Railway and transportation
- Video and broadcasting
- Chassis for CompactPCI, VME, VPX, PXI Express or proprietary boards
Click here for a brochure.
Whether it is a CompactPCI-, CompactPCI Serial, VME, VPX, PXI Express or a proprietary application, nVent SCHROFF’s cases offer an off-the-shelf 19″ solution for portable, tabletop or rack-mount applications.
- Platform-based solution for applications in scientific laboratories for test and measurement, video and broadcasting as well as the medical field
- Modification and customization options with flexibility in height, width and depth
- Options for EMC shielded and non-shielded solutions
- Optimal fan cooling of electronics
- Powder coating and screen printing for individual branding
- Broad portfolio of compatible front panels, plug-in units and accessories
Case platform for compact applications with a small footprint or single board computers. Whether you are designing a small form factor solution for IoT, digital signage, surveillance, commercial kiosks, machine control systems, transportation, or network security to name a few, Schroff’s Interscale cases provide a configurable approach for a customized solution.
- Integrated EMC protection in a solid & lightweight case construction
- Customer-specific case designs for individual sizes, cutouts, and corporate branding
- Passive and active cooling options
- Easy configuration of your desired system from standardized components
Wakefield-Vette manufactures both custom and standard electronic packaging solutions. In June of 2015, Wakefield-Vette announced an exclusive strategic partnership with Heitec AG, a recognized leader in electronic packaging systems (EPS), to sell, customize, and service the Heitec product line (formerly Rittal) to the North American marketplace.
Wakefield-Vette has the ability to modify a customer’s unique specification within a quick turnaround time which separates it broad product line from the rest in North America.
Wakefield-Vette has achieved a leading position in the Rugged COTS packaging marketplace, providing for VME/VME64x, VXS/VPX, VXI,PXI, AdvancedTCA, and MicroTCA, and CompactPCI/2.16 architectures.
Hammond Manufacturing began manufacturing tube radio sets in a backyard workshop in Guelph, Canada in 1917. In the century since, they have expanded into a global company with offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hammond offers a broad range of over 12,000 standard products including electrical enclosures, electronic enclosures, industrial grade outlet strips, racks and data center infrastructure, and transformers. Hammond serves hundreds of industries and thousands of customers. For over 100 years, their success has come by maintaining a high level of quality and focusing on service excellence.