- IP rated vent for plastic and metal enclosures
- Breathable e-PTFE membrane keeps out water and dust
- Rated IP67 (submersible)
- Minimize the risk of gasket breach caused by changes in air pressure
- Reduce condensation that may corrode electronic components
- Body is made of corrosion-resistant UV-resistant polycarbonate plastic
- Membrane is hydrophobic (water repellent) and oleophobic (low oil absorption)
- Seals using O ring washer
- Long, maintenance-free service life
- M6*1.5 vent plug
- 0.47 inches long x 0.55 inches diameter
- Air flow 160ml/min @dp=70 mbar
- Color: Gray
- *1 pound per square inch equals 6.895 KPa or 68.9476 mbar
- *About 0.0145 pounds per square inch equals 1 mbar (~0.015 psi)
- Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications.
- Sloped top prevents water from resting on top as well as providing potential for controls mounting.
- Unique hinge design allows for easy cleaning in hose-down environments.
- A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- NSF – ANSI 169
- Not all accessories shown maintain NSF standard. Some are internal and NSF is not applicable. Refer to each accessory individually or call factory for specifics.
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP 66, IP69K
- Formed 304 or 316L stainless steel.
- Top sloped 25°
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity – designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches (316 stainless steel quarter turns) feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Door hinges (316 stainless steel) are easy to clean, provide 180 degree opening, are easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
Hammond Manufacturing began manufacturing tube radio sets in a backyard workshop in Guelph, Canada in 1917. In the century since, they have expanded into a global company with offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hammond offers a broad range of over 12,000 standard products including electrical enclosures, electronic enclosures, industrial grade outlet strips, racks and data center infrastructure, and transformers. Hammond serves hundreds of industries and thousands of customers. For over 100 years, their success has come by maintaining a high level of quality and focusing on service excellence.
Experts in Electronics Packaging
The SCHROFF brand contains a broad product portfolio from printed circuit board (PCB) accessories, such as card retainers and extractors, front panels and handles to subracks, cases, backplanes, power supplies, cabinets and pre-assembled chassis for embedded computing systems. The nVent SCHROFF brand has been a world leader in electronics packaging for over five decades.
Bud’s SNB-series Steel NEMA 4x series enclosure is a durable solutions for your industrial needs. Its hinged cover clamps to the body with a keyed quarter turn latch creating a watertight seal. External mounting brackets allow for the box to be mounted on a wall or panel. It is available in 18 different sizes ranging from 7.54”x5.91”x5.91” to 24”x24”x10. This can work in applications like automation controls, security systems, to mobile agriculture control boxes. It is also available in stainless steel by adding an “-SS” as the suffix.
Bud Industries is the nation’s leading manufacturer of enclosures and related products for the electronics industries. The Bud line includes products ranging from small hand-held boxes to large cabinet racks, products made from various materials, and standard electronic products as well as those that meet NEMA and seismic requirements. Bud’s standard product line consists of more than 2,500 products. Bud can make simple modifications to most enclosures to your specs in five days. Custom products are also available, as is complete design support.
Altech Corporation, established in 1984, is a United States based supplier specializing in electrical, electronic & electromechanical components for the industrial automation industry. Altech’s product line meets a list of diverse national and international standards such as UL, NEC, CSA, IEC, VDE and more. Altech provides superior customer service and delivery through Total Quality Management and Continuous Process Improvement, ISO 9001:2008 certified.