The TESDL5V0B45P1M3 is Bidirectional ESD rated clamping cell to protect power interfaces, or one control line, or one low speed data line in an electronic system. It has been specifically designed to protect sensitive electronic components which are connected to power and control lines from over-voltage damage by Electrostatic Discharging (ESD), and Lightning.
TESDL5V0B45P1M3 is a unique design which includes proprietary clamping cells in a small package.
During transient conditions, the proprietary clamping cells prevent over-voltage on the control/data/power lines, protecting any downstream components.
The TESDL5V0B45P1M3 may be used to provide ESD protection up to ±30kV (contact and air discharge) according to IEC 61000-4-2, and withstand peak pulse current up to 12A (8/20μs) according to IEC 61000-4-5.
- Provide ESD protection for each channel to IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±30kV (air), ±30kV (contact) IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 12A (8/20μs)
- Suitable for 5V and below, operating voltage applications
- Small package saves board space
- Protect one I/O line or one power line
- Fast turn-on and Low clamping voltage
- Solid-state silicon-avalanche and active circuit triggering technology
- Moisture sensitivity level: level 1, per J-STD-020
- RoHS Compliant
- Halogen-Free according to IEC 61249-2-21
- Computers and peripherals
- Power supply protection
- Portable devices
- Audio and video equipment
- Notebooks, desktops, and servers