75920 Series – Manual Battery Disconnect Switches
Keep service personnel safe and protect the battery and electrical systems in your emergency vehicle, tractor, heavy-duty truck, or boat with the 75920 Series 36V Master Battery Disconnect Switch.
The heavy-duty battery disconnect switch ensures the safety of service professionals by disconnecting the battery from the vehicle electrical system, safeguards against battery drain from parasitic loads, and features built-in lock-out/tag-out for tampering and theft prevention.
As an IPX8-rated waterproof battery disconnect switch, it is ideal for a wide range of vehicles, including construction equipment, heavy-duty trucks, boats, and vehicles operating in harsh conditions, such as snowplows and snow removal equipment. Fitting a standard master disconnect mounting pattern, the 75920 series can be used as a drop-in replacement.
With a large knob that makes manual operation simple, plus clear switch position markings and 90° switch travel, the high-amp battery disconnect can effectively be used as a manual emergency power cutoff switch.
Features & Benefits
- High amperage continuous current capacity of 400A with a single 4/0 cable at 12V DC, 300A at 24V DC, or 200A at 36V DC
- IPX8-rated waterproof battery disconnect switch for external mounting on vehicles as well as installation on boats and marine equipment
- Can be used in high-side or low-side applications
- Black or gray thermoplastic housing with a UL 94 V-0 rating
- Tested per SAE J1455 for salt, calcium chloride, and magnesium chloride, delivering a rust- and corrosion-free high-amp battery disconnect
- Large red, yellow, or black knob makes the master battery disconnect switch easy to operate while wearing gloves, and the 90° switch travel makes it simple to identify the switch position
- Large divider on the base prevents accidental shorting of high-energy cables
- Heavy-Duty Truck
- Agricultural Equipment
- Material Handling
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Emergency Vehicles
Click here for a datasheet.