A new standard for DIN rail mounting hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers. The Heinemann ADR series is the evident choice for manufacturer willing to integrate in their design the hydraulic-magnetic technology without additional redesign effort. In addition to all advantages of hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers such as precise, stable and reliable protection against overload or short-circuits, ADR provides same Fit and Form than standard MCB: a great advantage for simplifying refurbishment or technology upgrade.
- Hydraulic-magnetic overcurrent and fast short circuit protections.
- Different tripping curves
- In-Rush capabilities (8x – 15x – 22xIn) in standard
- Changeover (SPDT) auxiliary contact (C-NO-NC) imbedded on the same pole as the circuit breaker
- Different configurations and types of auxiliary contacts connections
- Mid-Trip options : handle falls to horizontal position on electrical tripping
- Trip-free design. Breaker cannot be defeated by holding the handle in the ON position.
- Power to the circuit breakers can be fed from the line or load side.
- Easy installation on DIN 35mm rail according to DIN 50022 (IEC/EN60715)
- Module width of only 17.5 mm (per pole).
- Captive screws cannot be lost
- Captive terminals
- Optional handle locking system for Logout/Tagout