ATO® AFH Series
The ATO® AFH Series 32V In-Line Wire-Leaded Panel-Mount Fuse Holder can be used for either in-line installation or panel-mounting applications thanks to the 8″ looped lead wire and the snap-fit gripping arms.
Designed with a 14 AWG black lead wire, the ATO® AFH Series fuse holder is compatible with ATO® blade-style fuses (sold separately) up to 20 amps. The interlocking, heat-stabilized nylon fuse holder body allows you to snap multiple fuse holders together.
Features & Benefits
- Accepts ATO® blade-style fuses (sold separately) up to 20 amps
- Interlocking fuse holder body lets you connect multiple fuse holders
- Heat-stabilized black nylon body has a UL 94-2 flammability rating
- 8″looped 14 AWG black lead wire allow simple in-line installation
- Gripping arms enable optional panel mounting
- Heavy-Duty Automotive Fusing
Click here for a datasheet.