DCNHR Series – High Voltage DC Contactors
The DCNHR Series 450V High-Current High-Voltage DC Contactor Relay is a normally open (also known as monostable) relay with a resin body for corrosion resistance in harsh automotive environments. Versions are available with a pulse width modulation (PWM) coil to reduce power for keeping the contacts closed. Sealed contacts help ensure there is no leakage of electrical arc for safety. The high-current relay’s permanent magnets blow out the magnetic field horizontally to achieve a rapid extinguishing of the DC arc.
The DCNHR Series contactor relay is available for 20A to 300A contact switching as well as with and without polarized contacts to suit the polarity of your application.
Features & Benefits
- Available with 20A to 300A contact switching capability
- Up to 500A continuous current using 400MCM cable
- Normally open relay design
- Resin housing provides corrosion resistance in harsh automotive environments
- Sealed contacts with no leakage of electrical arc for maximum safety
- Built-in energy-saving coil to reduce the coil holding power consumption
- RoHS compliant
- Available with mechanically linked auxiliary contacts
- Battery electric vehicles
- Hybrid electric vehicles
- Electric maintenance vehicles
- Industrial applications
Click here for a datasheet.