FSU Series – Flow Switches
The FSU series of pre-set switches use a reliable and robust reed switch design for their operation.
They have industry standard process connection sizes (push fit or NPT thread) that give a quick and reliable method of installation.
FSU flow switches are based on the high runner FS series flow switches sold today globally, and have connections (either push fit or threaded) to meet North American standard sizes (½”, ¾”).
- NSF-61 approved
- Power ratings 25 VA
- Wide connection range
- Fast switching, allowing precise control
- Compact in-line design
- High life expectancy
- Circulation pump protection
- Leak detection
- Flow sensing
- Mains water control
- Dispensing Equipment
- Cooling system for electronic equipment (Laser Heads, Welding machine, X-Ray Tubes, Semiconductor Equipment)
- Processing Equipment, Water Purifications and Filtering, Distilling
- Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools, Robotics