Hermetic Analog Pressure Sensor – PTE7100 Series
The PTE7100 pressure sensor is the ideal solution for customers with challenging measuring requirements for general industrial applications in the mid and high pressure ranges. Utilizing Sensata’s automotive leading Microfused Strain Gauge (MSG) with best-in-class accuracy, the PTE7100 features a wide range of ports, connectors, and analog electrical outputs for ease of integration in various industrial applications.
The PTE7100’s high quality stainless steel design features a hermetic port with no internal o-ring seals making it compatible with most media and suitable for harsh environments. With extreme shock and vibration capabilities, a wide operating temperature range, and high proof and burst pressures; the PTE7100 is ideal for industrial applications including injection molding, CO2 HVAC systems, and other hydraulic or pneumatic applications.
- Measuring range from 0-50 bar to 0-600 bar (0-725 to 0-8700 psi)
- High accuracy
- Wide range of ports, connectors, and electrical outputs
- Stainless steel design with hermetic port
- Storage and operating media temperature -40-125°C; Operating ambient temp. range -40-100°C
- Snubber option for dampening of pressure spikes due to hammer and cavitation
- REACH/RoHS/CE compliant
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Mobile Hydraulics and Off-Highway Vehicles
- Pumps and Compressors
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Plant Engineering and Automation