HPS Centurion R – Reactors
The new HPS Centurion R reactor provides a unique blend of improved performance and reliability while reducing the product footprint. HPS Centurion R reactors deliver protection for your motors and AC drives, while minimizing power system harmonics. They are available in standard ratings from 0.5 HP (373 Watts) to 1000 HP (746 kilowatts), up to 690 V and are fully compliant with UL, CSA, CE, IEC, and NEMA standards.
The efficient and cost effective HPS Centurion R reactors are built to satisfy the power quality needs of demanding AC drive applications.
- Mitigate nuisance tripping
- Extend the life of switching components and motors
- Reduce audible motor noise and motor operating temperature
- Mitigate the effect of long lead length
- Minimize harmonic distortion
- Reduce line notching
- Oil & Gas
- Irrigation Fields
- Food Processing
- Pulp & Paper