HPS Imperator – Molded Machine Tool Industrial Control Transformer
The HPS Imperator series is a unique innovative and compact design that provides the ideal solution for any industrial control application.
The HPS Imperator’s unique terminal block design allows for the quick and easy installation of standard secondary or optional primary 13/32” x 1 1/2” midget/type CC fuse clips on every unit. This is the simplest and most inexpensive fusing installation provided on any industrial control transformer in the market today.
The windings and internal terminations of the HPS Imperator are encapsulated which protects them from moisture, dirt and other airborne contaminants. The custom molded coil covers, with their unique ‘fin shaped’ design, combine superior transformer cooling properties with a clean bold look.
The HPS Imperator utilizes custom serrated terminals, in combination with standard SEMS washer screws, making connections quicker to install; and provides superior connection strength when connecting with bare, solid or stranded wire. It also allows for ring or spade termination connectors.
Features & Benefits
- 600V class, rated industrial control transformers
- 11 standard multi primary and secondary voltage groups available1
- 50/60 Hertz (60Hz on PH***AJ & PH***AR)
- VA range from 50 up to 15001
- Robust insulation system:
- 50-150VA, temperature rise 55°C, insulation class 130°C
- 250-1500VA, temperature rise 80°C, insulation class 130°C
- Constructed with high quality silicon steel laminations that provide optimum performance and reliability
- Encapsulated coils encased in a custom injection molded cover, protect coils and terminations from moisture, dirt and other industrial airborne contaminants
- Mounting Feet: made of heavy steel and welded or bolted to the core, these mounting feet provide superior strength in a compact design
- Termination: combination slot/Phillips #6 screw, complete with SEMS washer (suitable for 18 AWG to 14 AWG solid or 14 AWG stranded wire)
- Standard SEMS washers – supplied on all units2
- Standard secondary fuse kits -utilizing 13/32” x 1 1/2”[ 10.3 x 38.1 mm] midget/type CC fuse clips (supplied with all units)
- Optional primary fuse kits available utilizing 13/32” x 1 1/2”[ 10.3 x 38.1 mm] midget/type CC fuse clips
- Optional finger safe terminal covers available on all units
- LIFETIME Warranty (Limited)
- Process Controls
- Panel Shops
- Machine Automation
- Control Boards
- HVAC Panels
- Power Timers,
- Solenoids and Controllers