IEC Contactors (YC1U Series)
IDEC now offers a new series of IEC-style contactors and starters, YC Contactors. These contactors feature weld-resistant silver alloy contacts, giving them a higher level of reliability and an extra long life. Contacts are also Cadmium-free for environmental safety.
YC overloads feature bimetallic thermal overload relays directly mounted to the contactor. Plus a full range of accessories are available for this series including top and side mounting auxiliary contact blocks, coil surge suppressors, timers and more. A mechanical interlock accessory can be used when using two contactors to reverse a motor, to prevent both sets of contacts closing at the same time.
- 35mm DIN rail or direct panel mounting
- Switching current 5A-300A
- Models available to switch from 1/3HP up to 200HP motors
- Auxiliary contacts available
- 50/60Hz AC coil and DC coil models available
- Silver alloy, Cadmium-free, long-life contacts
- Bimetallic thermal overload relays
- Meets IEC, UL, c-UL and other international standards
- CE marked