NSPE-xx Series – Hybrid Construction Aluminum Electrolytics
NIC Components Corp, a leading global supplier of electronic components, today introduced the NSPE‐ZJ series of SMT hybrid construction aluminum electrolytic capacitors featuring increased operating temperatures and extended lifetimes. NSPE‐ZJ is supported in working voltages from 25‐63VDC, in capacitance values from 33uF to 330uF and with increased ripple current ratings up to 2Arms/100KHz (+135°C). NSPE‐ZJ series has an operating temperature range of ‐55°C to +145°C with extended lifetime ratings from 2000 hours (+145°C) and 4000 hours at +135°C (equivalent to 32,000 hours at +105°C).
NSPE‐ZJ is ideal for use in 12V and 48VDC automotive systems, enterprise level systems, power supplies and amplifiers, inverters, 5G cellular infrastructure, motor drives, green power and office equipment applications. NSPE‐ZJ series is RoHS and REACH compliant and is produced from halogen‐free materials.
- ‐55°C to +145°C operating temperature rated
- Dual rated for +135°C and +145°C
- Higher RCR (up to 2Arms) and twice lifetime upgrade (4000 hours) at +135°C, as compared to +145°C
- Lifetime equivalent to 32,000 hours at +105°C
- Voltage ratings from 25VDC to 63VDC
- Supported in wide‐terminal (vibration resistant) version
- AEC‐Q200 suitable to use in automotive applications
- Two case sizes; 8X10.5 and 10X10.5
- RoHS complaint
- +260°C reflow rated