PG Series – Long Life SLA Batteries
With use of high purity lead, the Power Sonic PG series provides a longer design life for those critical standby power applications. The long life lead acid battery has been specifically designed to offer superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensuring reliable performance in a number of applications including UPS, telecoms and emergency lighting. The rugged impact resistant battery is available to UL94:V0 flame retardant rating.
- Long service life SLA batteries
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensures reliable performance in UPS and telecom applications
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for excellent performance
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics, permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Valve regulated, maintenance free spill proof construction
- Rugged impact resistant case and cover
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination that yield a longer design life expectancy in standby mode.
- Approved for transport by air. DOT, IATA, FAA and CAB certified
- UL recognised
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management system
- Fire & security
- Emergency lighting
- Renewable energy
All Power Sonic batteries are subject to stringent quality controls through every step of the manufacturing process ensuring both consistency and reliability.