Series 1 AC Panel Mount Solid State Relays
The Series 1 AC of panel mount solid state relays delivers the reliable back-to-back SCR output needed to manage heavy industrial loads while reducing the cost of ownership over the life of the equipment.
It is ideal for switching applications such as heating, motion control, power control, or lighting control. Series 1 is EMC compliant to Level 3, UL, CSA, and TUV approved, and CE compliant to EN 609050-1.
All Sensata panel mount relays are designed with anti-rotation housings and a stress and epoxy-free construction for ease of installation. They feature regulated control inputs with direct output lead frame termination.
- Ratings from 10 A to 125 A at 12 VAC to 530 VAC
- Zero voltage (resistive loads) or instantaneous (inductive loads) turn-on output
- DBC substrate for superior thermal performance
- Back-to-back SCR output for heavy industrial loads
- AC or DC control input
- UL, CSA, and TUV approved and CE compliant to EN 609050-1
- Heating controls
- Professional food equipment
- Plastic molding/extrusion equipment
- Packaging equipment
- Motion controls
- Lighting controls
- Power controls
- Power supplies
- UPS systems