VCC’s innovative SpectraBright Series provides a small footprint with huge benefits. Created with engineers and OEMs in mind, these innovative LEDs deliver efficiency, design flexibility, and control for devices in a range of industries, including mil-aero, automated guided vehicles, EV charging stations, industrial, telecom, IoT/smart home, and medical.
Key Features and Benefits
- Streamlined design possibilities
- Save money and space on the HMI, communicating two or three operating modes in a single component.
- Popular color combinations
- Available in RGB as well as frequently used bi-color variations: red/green, yellow/green, and amber/green.
- Greater control over light intensity
- High and Low brightness options with luminous intensities ranging from 15 to 160 mcd ensure each device provides the ideal light level for the device and application.
- Wide viewing angle for enhanced visibility
- A clear lens and 120-degree viewing angle ensure high visibility for a host of applications, day and night.
- Perfect for standalone, array, and interface light source applications
- The SpectraBright LEDs are even more powerful when used with VCC’s best-in-class rigid light pipe series, including 7511, 7512, LMC, LPC, LFC, and LFB. They’re also ideal as an efficient and durable light source for custom PMI and array designs.
- Reliable, long-lasting operation
- 50,000+ hours – more than double that of incandescents – made for the long haul.
- Available in popular sizes
- Available in popular sizes – Available in the following standard packages: 0603, 0606, 1204, and 1210.
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- EV Charging Stations
- Industrial Controls
- IoT/Smart Home Systems