TA36 Circuit Breaker for Equipment
- Equipment designers have become increasingly aware of the need to create products that present compelling aesthetics. Function and quality matter, but attractiveness of the equipment to the end user is also important.
- With the TA36 thermal circuit breaker , SCHURTER adapts to this trend with a new appealing design offering both an aesthetic and reliable product solution.
- The TA36 combines gently curved surfaces made of the best materials, to provide pleasing visual indication and a great switch feel, using an already proven technology.
- The series offers seven trendy actuator colors, three bezel colors, and five different marking options.
- It is also uniquely rated by UL and CSA at 277 VAC, ideal for equipment directly downstream from one of the 3 phase (480Vac ÷ √3=277Vac), common to U.S. building.
- Thermal circuit breaker
- 1-/2 pole
- Snap-in version
- Positively trip-free release
- Method of operation acc. to IEC: S-type
- Different rocker and flange colors
- Wide current range
Unique Selling Proposition
- Unique UL rating of 277 VAC
- Finely graded rated currents
- High configurability (rocker colors, lettering)
- Appealing design
- Power tools
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- Industrial appliances
- Equipment for construction
- Cleaning equipment
- Commercial and household kitchen appliances
- Industrial Power
- Industrial lighting arrays