Grayhill’s newest Touch Encoder combines the functionality of conventional touch displays, keypads and rotary switches that can support multiple languages and end product configurations. Develop applications using an intuitive app available on Apple App Store that allows the user to easily create projects on an iPad. Because of its versatility, the Touch Encoder can be used in a wide range of applications including off-highway vehicles, avionics, marine, and many more!
The new flush mount Touch Encoder from Grayhill allows seamless integration while providing a sleek, modern styling for designers and end users. With highly customizable widgets, the Touch Encoder has the versatility to fit into Aerospace, Automation, Robotics, Marine, and a myriad of user interface applications.
Top advantages of using Grayhill Flush Mount Touch Encoders:
- Combines functionalities of Touchscreen, Keypad, and Rotary Switch
- Easy installation – Minimal behind panel thickness
- Supports USB or CAN J1939 communication
- IP 67 Sealed, Impact-resistant design
- Vivid, high resolution display: 320 X 300
- 1 million rotary encoder cycles