1457 Series – Watertight Extruded Aluminum Enclosures
- Watertight – heavy duty extruded enclosures designed to house P.C. boards or for equipment interfacing.
- Sized for standard Eurocards.
- P.C. boards mount horizontally by sliding into internal slots extruded into the enclosure body.
- Rugged body constructed from one piece, extruded aluminum with a minimum thickness of .06” (1.5 mm).
- Extruded aluminum body includes a recessed area for labels or membrane keypad.
- End panels are rugged – yet easy to machine – diecast aluminum with full perimeter self-adhesive gaskets.
- Designed to meet IP65.
- Choice of two versions – end panels without flange or with flange (for shelf or wall mounting).
- Two diecast aluminum end panels – painted in a durable, black satin powder paint.
- Extruded, aluminum body (choice of either clear anodized or black powder paint finish).
- Two closed cell polyethylene foam – end plate gaskets & rubber “O” rings for assembly screws.
- All hardware and self-adhesive feet.
- Replacement assembly screws can be purchased in 100-packs under part number 1457MS100
- NOTE: Recommended screw torque is 5 lbf/in
– Available with black powder coat or clear anodize finish and with or without wall-mounting flanges.
– Enclosure includes extruded body, die-cast end panels, gaskets, and hardware. Extra end panel kits are sold separately.
– Built to be water-proof and very rugged.