The 40 series delivers reliable and preferable illumination and is available in single color, bi-color and tri-color combinations. The series offers superior construction and long life for a variety of electronic equipment. Available with flush or raised fresnel lens with single, bi-color or tri-color LED.
Designed for quick installation in display panels and reduces overall cost due to less-frequent replacements.
Available in six single colors: red, green, white, blue, amber, orange, one bi-color combination and two tri-color combinations with or without lens.
Offered with a variety of lens options: hi-hat, wide hi-hat, flush, wide flush or hi-dome, all featured with fresnel pattern lens which provides excellent light focus and assures maximum light output.
Spring retainer clip and washer (included) secures uniform placement of the indicator to the panel and is ideal for high vibration environments.
- Mounting hole size: .250” (6.35mm)
- Prominent and flush lens options
- Voltage: 2-60 VDC or 120VAC
- Terminals: cartridge, bi-pin and wire leads (6” wire leads, 24 AWG)
- Available with a variety of LEDs including AlInGaP and InGaN technology for high brightness applications, single color, bi-color, tri-color and with integrated resistors
- T-1 3/4 (5mm) LED
- Available in six LED single colors: red, amber, green, orange, blue and white with or without lens
- Available in one bi-color: red/green with or without lens
- Available in two tri-color: red/amber/green or green/amber/red with or without lens
- Seven lens colors available: red, amber, yellow, green, blue, water clear and smoke
- Low power consumption – uses up to 90% less energy than an incandescent indicator
- Mounts with spring retainer and washer (included)
- Offered with black bezel that enhances the LED contrast
- Suitable for high vibration applications.
- LEDs operate significantly cooler than traditional lamps
- Compliant with RoHS and REACH