Trumeter APM Advanced Panel Meter Range
The Advanced Panel Meter (APM) is the only digital panel meter to combine the instant visual representation of an analog meter with the speed and accuracy of a digital meter.
The APM is easy to incorporate into a multitude of applications and integrate with other systems and PLCs. The unique display improves safety and efficiency with alerts via the dynamic backlighting and starburst messaging and provides instant recognition and precision measurement.
The most flexible and versatile panel meters available, the APM can be fully customized to your specific requirements through the free software, and each model is CE and UL certified, has IP65 and NEMA type 4 and 12 ratings, as well as an industry leading three-year warranty.
Available as 3-in-1 Volt, Amp and Frequency Meter (M2), Temperature Meter, MAX Meter and Power Meter. Other models include Rate Meter and Process Meter, as well as the Micro Meter for low amperage and meters for use in conjunction with a CT or shunt.
- Unique, easy to read display
- Color-changing and starburst messaging alerts
- Precision measurement
- Easy-to-use, free software
- Digital and analog (4-20ma)
- High visibility
- CE, cUL, IP65, ROHS, UL (and NEMA 4 & 12, Power Meter and M2)
- Three-year warranty
- APM M2 Input: 0 – 10,000A via CT, 0 – 5A Direct, 0 – 600V DC/AC (+/-), 2 – 400Hz
- APM TEMP: Thermocouple Type B, E, J, K, N, R, S and T
- APM MAX M21 Input: 0 – 400Hz, 0 – 5A DC/AC, 0 – 600V DC/AC (+/-)
- APM MAX M23 Input: 0 – 10V DC, 0 – 400Hz, 0 – 50mA DC
- APM Power Meter Input: 0 – 10,000KA via CT, 0 – 300V AC, 0 – 600V AC, 50 – 60Hz
- Industrial Automation
- Control Panels
- Power Control Centers
- Industrial Furnaces
- Food And Beverage
- Pump Control And Flow
- In conjunction with:
- Variable Speed Drives
- Pressure Transducers
- Linear And Non-Linear Sensors
- CT And Shunts