Crouzet, The Global Leader in Timers – Has One For Any Of Your Needs.
A timer is a simple automation component which is used to manage actions over a period of time or control how long actions last. The timer is a control device which triggers an action according to a time and a function. After a predefined time has elapsed, the timer closes or opens one or more contacts.
Timing cycles, whether single shot or repetitive, are started by latching inputs or pulsed inputs, allowing a wide variety of functions to be created.
- Mounting options: DIN rail mount, panel mount, plug-in (8 and 11 pin)
- All the most popular functions
- On-delay, off-delay, repeat cycle and many more
- Analog and digital versions
- Standard, high power and double output versions
- DesignLab for custom adaptations
- Food and Beverage