Alpha Wire’s EcoCable Mini provides the advantages of everyday cables in a smaller, lighter design, combining performance with minimum environmental impact for the next generation of 300V cables.
The Smallest Solution to your Biggest Cable Problems.
By combining better performance and minimum environmental impact, EcoCable Mini uses its mPPE insulation and jacketing to provide all of the advantages in a smaller, lighter cable. EcoCable Mini is up to 32% smaller and 44% lighter than standard 300 V PVC cable.
- Recyclable mPPE jacket and insulation
- -40°C to +80°C temperature range
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Suitable for use in NFPA 79 applications
- Over 250 Standard Constructions available
- Up to 32% smaller than PVC
- Up to 44% lighter than PVC
- Up to 92% lower outgassing than standard 300 V PVC cables
- Halogen Free
- 100% recyclable
- Medical Device
- Semiconductor Fabrication
- Consumer Electronics
EcoCable Mini is smaller, lighter, and Eco friendly alternative for traditional PVC cable in a wide variety of applications including:
- Pressure Sensors, Displacement Sensors, Micro Sensors, etc.
- Machine Tools
- Market Communication – Switching, Routing, Access, and Transmission