HWC Series – Swing Out Wall Mount Rack
The Hammond Wall Cabinet (HWC) was designed with the technical professional in mind. Our modern design enables the cabinet to be installed in less time using fewer installers than similar cabinets of its size. Fabricated from heavy duty steel, the HWC is available in up to 27U and 34.78” overall depth and can support up to 350 lbs of equipment.
If your installation is located in a locked room, doors may not be required. The HWC ships without doors but has three (3) convenient door options that take just a few minutes to install.
- Available in three (3) heights, two (2) widths and two (2) depths.
- Center section features:
- Heavy duty spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- Side panel that includes four (4) vents for optional fans.
- Thirty (30) inch wide version includes cutouts for optional 19″ accessories such as cable management located within the mounting rails.
- Rear section features:
- The side of the rear section includes 2.50” and 2.00” knockouts.
- The top and bottom of the rear section include
- 3.00″, 2.00”, 1.38” and 1.12” Conduit knockouts
- Fan knockouts
- Generous cable management lances located on the rear section as well as on mounting rails.
- Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large openings in rear for cable access.
- Dedicated bonding points that also provide drill-less mounting of electrical 4×2 utility box.
- Optional locking doors include:
- 64% Perforated
- Tinted Window
- Upgrade the cabinet to be IP50 dust-resistant with the HWCF Cabinet Sealing and Filter Kit.
- If you require UL and CSA Rated Type 12 or Type 4, consider the EN4DH Series.
- 14-gauge welded rear section; 16-gauge center section and doors.
- EIA compliant adjustable depth mounting rails.
- Includes one (1) pair of tapped (10-32) mounting rails.
- Supports multiple pairs of rails.
- Grounding lugs located on top and bottom of the door, center and rear sections.
- UL 2416 Rated for up to 350 lbs (159 kg) static load rating.
- Rugged sand-textured black powder paint (reduced fingerprints and marks).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.