MEB Series Medical/Industrial Grade Power Supply
Delta Electronics announces a new 750W output power supply to MEB Series of medical enclosed power supplies. The MEB-750A24 comes in a compact size at 4”x 7”x 1.6” and provides a single 24V output with 5V/2A standby output. The product can deliver full power from -20°C to 50°C without de-rating. Additional features include ±10% voltage trimming, current sharing, conformal coating, and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP suitable for type BF Medical products.
Delta Medical Enclosed Power Supplies comply with IEC60601-1 4th editions. With a strong metal casing, the products can be used in wide range of medical and industrial applications.
The MEB-750A24 provides 2 connector choices either US Terminal (MEB-750A24T) or C14 Inlet (MEB-750A24B). It is certified to medical, ITE and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/CE/CSA/CCC and CB certification.
Highlights & Features
- Up to 750 Watt in 4″x7″x1.6″ Package
- Up to 17W/inch³ Power Density
- Full Power from 90V to 264V
- Full Power up to 50C Ambient
- Up to 500KHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suited for Type BF Medical Products.
- 5V/2A Standby Output
- Current Sharing
- Conformal Coating
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC60601-1-2 4th Edition Immunity Compliance
- Normal and Reversed Option for Remote On/Off and Power Good Signal
- Voltage Trimming