PCB terminals – OMNIMATE® Power LLF 7.5
Technological advances often depend on how powerful, flexible, user-friendly, and economical the available connection systems are in their daily use. LLF PCB terminal blocks with PUSH IN connection technology combine excellent functionality with easy operation.
The new LLF and LLFS PCB terminals make the wiring fast, safe, and economical because they have the proven PUSH IN connection technology. This enables tool-free wiring for cable cross-sections up to 6 mm² in the 7.5 mm pitch according to the requirements of UL 1059 for 600 V. In addition, LLF circuit board terminals use the unique Weidmüller “Connection Safety Concept”, which means that their terminals automatically prevent connection errors.
- Fast and reliable connection by lever (LLF), or screw driver (LLFS)
- Two directions for cable entry at 90° and 180°, respectively
- High level of contact reliability based on “Connection Safety Concept”
- Staggered pin for international use in accordance with UL 1059 up to 600V
- Advanced finger safety of +3 mm according IEC 61800-5-1