RCK Series – Knockdown Rack Cabinet
We designed our new RCK Cabinet series for your Homelab and Pro-AV applications. We’ve included loads of unique features such as bonus rack units, compatibility for standard hardware components, and more. Every RCK is self-squaring and takes just minutes to assemble. In addition, each cabinet has mounting points for our easy four-screw field-installable doors.
- Available in six (6) heights and two (2) depths.
- Optional locking doors are constructed in 16-gauge steel. The doors install in minutes and are available in solid, vented, and tinted window.
- Doors include a locking swing handle compatible with electronic locking handles.
- The ready-to-assemble self-squaring cabinet body is constructed in 16-gauge steel and includes vents for optional fans on the cabinet sides.
- Includes two (2) pairs of adjustable depth 10-32 threaded EIA compliant rack rails.
- Both the top and bottom-rear of cabinet feature a removable conduit knockout 1U panel. The top-rear can be used as a bonus 1U rack mounting point for equipment or rack accessory.
- The front of the cabinet includes at both top and bottom a steel plate. When removed reveals a Decora® compatible mounting point.
- Numerous cable tie-off points included for front-to-rear cable management.
- Cabinet top includes solid top panel and conduit knockouts for additional cable entry.
- Cabinet base also includes mounting holes for optional casters or leveling feet.
- Both top and cabinet base include an opening compatible with interchangeable “1923” sized top panels.
- Cabinet ganging kit included.
- Includes 50-pack of SCREW1032-50 screws.
- Cabinet frame constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Mounting rails constructed in 12-gauge steel.
- Top-Rear of cabinet included 3.00″, 2.50” and 2.0” knockouts for conduit.
- Rear 1U panels include 1.375″, 1.125″ and 0.675″ knockouts.
- Include multiple bonding and grounding points.
- Load rated for up to 1,050 lbs (476 kg). Rolling caster load rated for up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Finished in sand-textured black powder paint.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.