- Prevents shut-downs caused by over-heating of electronic or electrical equipment in enclosures
- Reacts quickly to gradual or sudden temperature changes
- Contacts close when temperature reaches designated setting
- Temp-Stats can also be used for temperature control in convection and radiant heating applications
- Flange mount
- Contacts remain closed until there is a 10 F drop in temperature
- UL and CSA Listed (File # E332047, model TS-15-A)
- Service Life 100,000 cycles, Full Load
- 120 VAC, 15 AMPS
- Service Life 30,000 cycles, Full load
- 240 VAC, 10 AMPS
We designed our new RCK Cabinet series for your Homelab and Pro-AV applications. We’ve included loads of unique features such as bonus rack units, compatibility for standard hardware components, and more. Every RCK is self-squaring and takes just minutes to assemble. In addition, each cabinet has mounting points for our easy four-screw field-installable doors.
- Available in six (6) heights and two (2) depths.
- Optional locking doors are constructed in 16-gauge steel. The doors install in minutes and are available in solid, vented, and tinted window.
- Doors include a locking swing handle compatible with electronic locking handles.
- The ready-to-assemble self-squaring cabinet body is constructed in 16-gauge steel and includes vents for optional fans on the cabinet sides.
- Includes two (2) pairs of adjustable depth 10-32 threaded EIA compliant rack rails.
- Both the top and bottom-rear of cabinet feature a removable conduit knockout 1U panel. The top-rear can be used as a bonus 1U rack mounting point for equipment or rack accessory.
- The front of the cabinet includes at both top and bottom a steel plate. When removed reveals a Decora® compatible mounting point.
- Numerous cable tie-off points included for front-to-rear cable management.
- Cabinet top includes solid top panel and conduit knockouts for additional cable entry.
- Cabinet base also includes mounting holes for optional casters or leveling feet.
- Both top and cabinet base include an opening compatible with interchangeable “1923” sized top panels.
- Cabinet ganging kit included.
- Includes 50-pack of SCREW1032-50 screws.
- Cabinet frame constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Mounting rails constructed in 12-gauge steel.
- Top-Rear of cabinet included 3.00″, 2.50” and 2.0” knockouts for conduit.
- Rear 1U panels include 1.375″, 1.125″ and 0.675″ knockouts.
- Include multiple bonding and grounding points.
- Load rated for up to 1,050 lbs (476 kg). Rolling caster load rated for up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Finished in sand-textured black powder paint.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Subrack with side panel type F (“flexible”), 19″ bracket with notch for slide rail assembly
- Installed load up to 11 kg
- Subrack can be used with slide rails
- Horizontal rails, rear, for connector mounting (IEC 60603-2 / DIN 41612)
- Threaded insert pre-fitted
Comprehensive selection of electronics protection from 19” including 19” subracks, cases, and front panels in addition to small form factor case solutions for single board computers. Modular designs across the platforms enable easy modifications to meet specific application needs.
- EMC protection
- Passive or active cooling
- Modifications to meet application needs:
- Cutouts, dimensions, powder coating and screen printing for branding
- Integration of electrical components including of mechanical and electrical components including cooling, connectors, power supplies and backplanes – all managed with a single part number, simplifying supply chain
- Ruggedized solutions available
- Broad portfolio of standard accessories
- Portable, table-top, or rack mount options
- Faster time-to-market through online configurators and 3D models
- Applied physics
- IT and datacenters
- Test and measurement
- Railway and transportation
- Video and broadcasting
- Chassis for CompactPCI, VME, VPX, PXI Express or proprietary boards
Click here for a brochure.
nVent SCHROFF’s EuropacPRO 19″ subracks are easily configured and designed to house and protect your electronic equipment. With a modular platform and a wide range of standard, modified and also customized solutions, EuropacPRO subracks are ideal for a variety of requirements ranging from cost-saving up to ruggedized shock and vibration resistant options.
- Solutions for test and measurement, industrial, military and railway applications
- Ruggedized options including shock and vibration resistance per EN 50155, MIL-STD-167, IEC 61587 DL 3, MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-901D, NF F 60-002
- EMC shielding with stainless steel or textile gaskets
- Broad portfolio of compatible front panels, plug-in units and accessories
The Hammond Wall Cabinet (HWC) was designed with the technical professional in mind. Our modern design enables the cabinet to be installed in less time using fewer installers than similar cabinets of its size. Fabricated from heavy duty steel, the HWC is available in up to 27U and 34.78” overall depth and can support up to 350 lbs of equipment.
If your installation is located in a locked room, doors may not be required. The HWC ships without doors but has three (3) convenient door options that take just a few minutes to install.
- Available in three (3) heights, two (2) widths and two (2) depths.
- Center section features:
- Heavy duty spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- Side panel that includes four (4) vents for optional fans.
- Thirty (30) inch wide version includes cutouts for optional 19″ accessories such as cable management located within the mounting rails.
- Rear section features:
- The side of the rear section includes 2.50” and 2.00” knockouts.
- The top and bottom of the rear section include
- 3.00″, 2.00”, 1.38” and 1.12” Conduit knockouts
- Fan knockouts
- Generous cable management lances located on the rear section as well as on mounting rails.
- Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large openings in rear for cable access.
- Dedicated bonding points that also provide drill-less mounting of electrical 4×2 utility box.
- Optional locking doors include:
- 64% Perforated
- Tinted Window
- Upgrade the cabinet to be IP50 dust-resistant with the HWCF Cabinet Sealing and Filter Kit.
- If you require UL and CSA Rated Type 12 or Type 4, consider the EN4DH Series.
- 14-gauge welded rear section; 16-gauge center section and doors.
- EIA compliant adjustable depth mounting rails.
- Includes one (1) pair of tapped (10-32) mounting rails.
- Supports multiple pairs of rails.
- Grounding lugs located on top and bottom of the door, center and rear sections.
- UL 2416 Rated for up to 350 lbs (159 kg) static load rating.
- Rugged sand-textured black powder paint (reduced fingerprints and marks).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Hammond Manufacturing began manufacturing tube radio sets in a backyard workshop in Guelph, Canada in 1917. In the century since, they have expanded into a global company with offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hammond offers a broad range of over 12,000 standard products including electrical enclosures, electronic enclosures, industrial grade outlet strips, racks and data center infrastructure, and transformers. Hammond serves hundreds of industries and thousands of customers. For over 100 years, their success has come by maintaining a high level of quality and focusing on service excellence.
Experts in Electronics Packaging
The SCHROFF brand contains a broad product portfolio from printed circuit board (PCB) accessories, such as card retainers and extractors, front panels and handles to subracks, cases, backplanes, power supplies, cabinets and pre-assembled chassis for embedded computing systems. The nVent SCHROFF brand has been a world leader in electronics packaging for over five decades.
The SRP rack is an all-in-one server rack available in three different heights (27U, 42U, and 45U) and two depths for each height. Manufactured to support 1,700lb weight capacity uniformly distributed. This ships complete with a fan box, two pairs of panel mounting rails, ventilated split rear door, ventilated locking front door, casters, shelves, and cable management bracket. This series is perfect for any of our IT, R&D, or Disaster Recovery needs.
The aluminum rackmount chassis is available in 8 different sizes and is customizable to your design. It can be offered with solid or ventilated tops or covers and with and without slides (AS-5002-A). The side panel mounting holes are punched on .87” grid to allow total flexibility in mounting of components with a fully adjustable rear panel. Front panels are a standard 19” for rack mount capabilities. This chassis can fully support 25lbs if only mounted in the front, and 50lbs if mounted in the front and back of a rack.