700W PowerVerter APS 12VDC 120V Inverter/Charger with Auto-Transfer Switching, 1 Outlet
The APS700HF 700W PowerVerter APS 12V DC 120V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a variety of small power applications ranging from power tools to computers and sensitive monitoring equipment. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it’s an excellent alternative to generator power.
The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 700W of continuous power, 1050W up to 1.5 seconds, or 1400W of peak power up to 1.1 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breaker protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans, the APS700HF converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power and sends it to a NEMA 5-15R outlet for unlimited runtime. When powered by an external 120V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 6A charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APS700HF responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs on the unit indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status.
Reliable Power for Mobile and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 120V AC power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering small applications ranging from power tools to computers and sensitive monitoring equipment
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans
- Functions as vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Features NEMA 5-15R outlet
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
Meets Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 700W of continuous power
- 1050W of reserve power up to 1.5 sec.
- 1400W of peak power up to 1.1 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in multi-speed cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 16.6 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode
3-Stage 6A Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
Compact Aluminum Housing
- Weighs just 4 lb.
- Resists moisture in high-humidity environments
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface
- Grounding lug connects unit to earth ground or vehicle grounding system
- Built-in AC power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power source