IX9907: High Voltage, Dimmable LED Driver with PFC Control
IX9907 is a quasi-resonant controller optimized for phase-cut dimmable, off-line LED applications. Precise PWM generation supports phase-cut dimming and power factor correction.
IX9907 incorporates an internal 650V power MOSFET. It has a wide voltage operating range and low power consumption. Multiple safety features ensure full system protection under fault conditions. With its strong feature set and low cost, the IX9907 is an excellent choice for quasi-resonant, off-line flyback LED bulb designs.
- Internal 650V, 2-Ohm power MOSFET
- Single stage, primary control with PFC and dimming features
- >90% efficiency
- Power factor >98%
- Wide operating voltage range
- Digital soft-start
- Foldback correction and cycle-by-cycle peak current control
- Output over-current and over-voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Under-voltage lockout